SL ㅡ 24

MORNING

MORNING

Chaeyoung was the first to wake up. Mina was the first person comes to her mind. She looks at her side to check if the brunette is there. She smiles, seeing the girl peacefully sleeping beside her. Mina has her hands clasped under her head, using it as a pillow. She was behaving last night. She didn't touch Chaeyoung, completely giving her the rest she deserved.

Chaeyoung fixes the blanket on Mina to warm her lover. She copied Mina's position, clasping her hands under her head. She didn't do anything, just staring at her with great love.

Feeling like someone is watching her, Mina slowly opened her eyes. A pair of beautiful round eyes greeted her.

"Good morning," Chaeyoung said like a whisper.

Mina pushes her lips forward, demanding for a morning kiss.

Chaeyoung shakes her head and sat up. "I can't spoil you this early."

Mina pout. She's sad not getting a morning kiss. "Then, " She grabs Chaeyoung's hand and pulls her above her. Chaeyoung landed above her. She couldn't get off as Mina hugged her tightly. "Let's go back to sleep and wake up later when it's not early anymore so I can get my kiss."

"You're unbelievable." Chaeyoung blush. Mina is too much for her to handle. She pushes her body up, using her hands. "You need to get up. Let's go for a jog."

"It's so cold outside." Mina excused.

"That's why we need to jog. We need to warm our body so the blood pumping our hearts runs well."

"I don't need to jog to warm my body. You are enough to make me feel hot and cause my heart to beat fast. I'm already healthy just by seeing you."

Blushing through it, Chaeyoung composed herself not to fall from Mina's tricks. She did her best to stay calm.

"Mina, I'm serious. You have been sitting in your chair in your office. You need to exercise. You need to take care of your health." Chaeyoung is really serious right now. And yes, she just scolded Mina.

Mina pout. "Arasso." She sat up and stretch her arms above her head.

Chaeyoung stands up, walking to the bathroom to wash her face. Mina follows her and they washed their face together.

Since Chaeyoung doesn't have any clothes with her, Mina let her borrow her clothes.

"I'll be alright seeing you around naked though." Mina playfully said. They are inside Mina's walk-in closet.