[35]

I didn't understand how they could have figured out I was living with the boys. I mean sure, I spent abnormally much time there, even in all their videos and live-streams, but still. I also wondered who had figured it out and spread it to everyone.

"You've never told me why you had to live with us in the beginning," Hyunjin said after hearing the news.

I sighed. "That's because I don't like talking about it," I said, and he must have heard how my voice suddenly became shaky.

"I remember your first night in our dorm, you started crying," he said. "I told you you could speak with me if you ever needed it, and I'm still here if you want to talk about it"

Some times it was hard to believe this Hyunjin was the same as the childish Hyunjin that always teased me. I suddenly felt calm and safe around him. "It was because my mom died," I told him after a few seconds.

"Oh, I'm really sorry," he said and looked at me with sadness.

"My relationship with my dad is complicated, because he left me when I was still young. I didn't even know I had a brother until she died" I continued explaining to him. It was weird how my eyes could still be dry when I felt emotionally unstable on the inside. "My dad fixed so I could live with you guys instead of him because he figured I wouldn't want to live with him after leaving me for so many years"

"I didn't know," he said and looked down at the ground below the stage. "But no matter what I'll always support and protect you" he continued and looked up at me with a comforting smile. "Nothing can make me stop loving you"

I looked at him with a smile, full of pain. "Thank you," I said before hugging him.

He seemed a bit startled at first, but hugged me back after a second. First now did the tears start forming in my eyes, as I buried my face in his chest.

"Sorry for making your shirt wet," I said after about a minute of crying while hugging him.

I felt how he chuckled since my face was still against his chest. "It's fine," he said with a soft voice.

"Yah Hyunjin, we need to get back to practice," Chan said from behind.

"I'm coming," he said before going back to the others, and I went back to my seat in the audience.

***

When we returned to the hotel I was tired even though I hadn't done anything for the whole day. We were heading out to eat dinner, but I just wanted to sleep.

"Do you want me to say something about it tomorrow on stage?" Jeongin asked me when we were alone in our room.

"About what?" I asked him.

"Why you're living with us, I can tell them so you don't have to" he explained to me.

I looked at him. "Sure, that would be nice," I said, thankful towards my brother.

He gave me a smile. "Now put on something prettier so we can go to a restaurant," he said and threw a pillow on me to ease the mood.

"Yah!" I cried at him and threw it back at him.

"We need to hurry up, we don't have time for a pillow fight right now," he said.

"But you started," I said and looked at him with annoyance.

"And now you've gotten your revenge, put on something nicer," he said and shrugged before starting to look through his clothes for something nice.

"Don't you like my very oversized hoodie?" I asked him.