[21]

3rd person POV

When the members returned home, tired after the hard practice, they saw two girls sleeping on the sofa. One was recognized as Chaeyoung, peacefully sleeping with her mouth slightly open as she breathed. The other one had they only met once before, it was Chaeyoung's friend, Minji.

Two boys went closer, the two being Jeongin and Hyunjin, to inspect the sleeping girls. Just as they squatted down the eyes of one girl flew open.

Minji was awake, and the sight of the two boys made her mouth hang open in shock. She was about to start talking when Hyunjin pressed his finger against his own lips to make her stay silent as he continued watching the sleeping girl.

"Yah, What are you looking at?" Jeongin asked his friend in a whisper, to not wake up his sister.

Hyunjin could feel how his face heated up. "Nothing, I'm going to bed now," he said and left the two girls and Jeongin.

As he left, an evil smile appeared on Jeongin's lips, which made Minji worry. He looked towards the other boys as he spoke.

"What do you say, should we prank them?" He asked his older members with a grin.

Minji couldn't help but get worried for her best friend as the members gathered to plan something up.

After their plan was created, they had to wait a good 20 minutes until Hyunjin was snoring in his bed. They took the still sleeping Chaeyoung and carried her all the way to her own room, but instead of laying her in her own bed, they dropped her off, right next to sleeping Hyunjin.

Chaeyoung's POV

I felt an arm around my waist, pulling me closer. I thought it was Minji who'd also fallen asleep. She moved a lot in her sleep and could be rather clingy.

"Yah, Minji, get away from me" I groaned in annoyance with a low voice, still tired and wanted to sleep a bit longer.

No response.

Suddenly it hit me. I recognized the smell, and it wasn't Minji's. I opened my eyes to find myself face to face with the one and only, sleeping Hwang Hyunjin.

My eyes flew open in panic. I wasn't even on the sofa, but in Hyunjin's bed, and he was holding onto me so that I couldn't move.

I must have woken him up as I tried to move because he opened his eyes to see me. He had quite mesmerizing eyes, I'd never noticed that before since I'd never seen him this close with his eyes open.

At first, he looked at me expressionless, still holding onto me as my heart raced faster than ever before. Then he realized the situation and his eyes grew bigger as he let go of my waist.

"Yah!" He cried at me. "What are you doing in my bed?" He asked, face red as a tomato. I guessed my own face was just as red though.

"I don't know, why were you holding onto me?" I asked him in embarrassment.

"I was sleeping, I couldn't help it" he defended himself. We both stayed quiet for a split second, not moving a muscle as we stared in terror at each other. "Aren't you getting out" he then asked and looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

When the realization hit me I waisted no seconds before I hurriedly raised up from his bed.

"Why were you in my bed in the first place?" He asked me again.

"As I said before, I don't know, I just remember falling asleep on the sofa," I told him, which was true.

The confusion on Hyunjin's face slowly changed to anger. "Why do I get a feeling this is all the other boy's work?" he said and pursed his lips.