[26]

"You really seem to be with Stray kids all the time, I'm starting to believe you even live with them," she said and looked at me with her eyebrow raised and head tilted to the side.

"Why would I live with 8 boys?" I asked her. Even though it was true, it shouldn't make any sense.

"I don't know, you tell me" she snapped.

"I just meet my brother quite often" I tried telling her, but I was starting to get worried she would find out the truth.

"How come he has time for that?" She continued asking me.

"I come over to their dorm when I have the time to, that's all," I said and shrugged.

"I've seen or heard you in every single livestream they've had lately, you must visit them very often," she said, still not buying my explanation. "And you were there while they filmed their music video, and when they performed on m countdown" she added.

"They invited me, so I said yes," I told her. That part was completely true.

"There's something fishy about this, and I will find out what it is, whether you're living with them or dating Hyunjin," she said and gave me a glare before standing up again to leave us.

"I really can't stand her," I said with a sigh to Minji as she was so far away she couldn't hear me.

"I can't stand her either, and she's not even talking to me" Minji agreed and rolled her eyes.

"You wouldn't want to help me move after school today?" I asked Minji. I could use some help to create my new room. I also needed to go shopping for it. When I moved into the Stray kids dorm it was already furnished, but this time I would have to furnish myself. Dad had sent me some money when he heard about it. I guess he is trying to make up for not being in my life while growing up.

"I'd love to," she said, suddenly excited. I get it though, since that means she can see Stray kids as well.

I laughed at her reaction. "Are you doing it for me or them?" I asked her although I already knew the answer. Of course it was for them.

"You" she replied, but I saw she was lying.

"You can tell the truth, I won't judge you, or maybe a little," I said.

"Okay, both, but I do want to help you move" she admitted.

"Wow, I'm so flattered," I said ironically.

We endured the last hours of school before we walked home together. The new apartment would be further away from school, and I would need to take the bus from now on, but it was fine. It only took 10 minutes with the bus.

When we entered the boys were running around, packing down everything they owned. It was a total mess with bags and boxes everywhere.

"You guys aren't done?" I asked as I closed the door behind me.

"Soon, you can start packing out," Chan said as he ran past with a gigantic kangaroo plushie in his arms. I didn't know he had that.

"Minji's also here to help," I said, hoping someone heard me.

"Great, she can help someone pack" Chan was the one to reply to me again.

I looked at her with a smirk. "You chose someone to help, I'm carrying out my stuff," I said and left the frozen Minji to go get my bag.

The perk of having almost nothing, I didn't have to run around the whole apartment. It was smart of me to pack yesterday.

It took me no time to leave my bag and head up again. Minji was still frozen to the ground when I came back.