[19]

"There's this one thing I can't stop thinking about, that keeps me awake," Hyunjin said with a sigh. "Or more like a person" he added, making me curious to know who he was talking about.

"Really," I said, "who is it?" I then asked.

"Just someone," he responded quickly as if he didn't want to tell me who it was. "Why can't you sleep now suddenly, you had no problems with that earlier?" He asked me.

What was I supposed to say? 'It's because I can't stop thinking about you' yeah we're not saying that or he'll get the wrong idea.

"Same reason," I told him. "I can't stop thinking about something either," I said, hoping he wouldn't ask what.

"Is your something also a person?" he questioned.

"Perhaps," I said in a way that made it obvious to Hyunjin it was indeed a person.

"Who is it?" He continued asking, causing me to panic somewhat. What do I say now?

"Just someone in school" I lied, not seeing any other solution.

"Oh," he said and I could have sworn he sounded really sad all of a sudden. "Is it that boy you were walking home with?" He then asked, and if I hadn't known any better I would have thought he sounded almost jealous. He said it with a hint of despite.

"No" I replied immediately. It definitely wasn't Hojun I was thinking about. "Not him" I added.

"Then who is it?" He asked, still curious who was keeping me awake.

"I'll tell you if you tell me who's on your mind," I told him. I still wanted to know who he kept thinking of.

"Maybe we should just try to sleep instead," he said to my disappointment.

"Mm, maybe we should" I replied before turning around to the other side in the bed and closing my eyes.

***

"Why do I feel like you weren't actually sick yesterday?" The second I entered the classroom Minji approached me.

"Because I wasn't," I said with a grin appearing over my lips.

"Then where were you?" She asked and scowled at me. "You left me alone a whole day"

"I'm sorry I left you, but the boys offered me to come with them while filming their upcoming music video and I couldn't say no, like literally, they forced me," I told her.

"Seriously?" She asked, suddenly excited.

"Yeah, you'll most likely see me when they drop their mv making video," I told her, still smirking.

"That's so cool," she said in amazement. "But when are they dropping the album?"

"I don't know, in a few weeks probably, like two or three maybe" I answered Minji.

"OMG I'm already excited," she said.

"It's actually kind of good," I told her, which made her jaw drop.

"Yang Chaeyoung really like a kpop song!" She shrieked.

"Yah, hush, people will think we're crazy" I hushed her as I covered her mouth with the palm of my hand.

She glared at me before moving my hand from her mouth. "Is liking kpop crazy though?" She asked me.

"No, but screaming is," I told her.

"Whatever, I can't wait to hear it, if even you like it," Minji said, and I'd never seen her more excited before.

"Or me liking it might mean it's not your taste at all" I pointed out since our music taste was rather different.