[18]

The filming continued after the short break with some separate shoots and general shoots were they didn't dance, but at the same set.

Someone gave me a camera to walk around the set and talk to the members. I don't know whose idea it was, but at least I had something to do now that wasn't just staring at the boys for hours.

"Felix!" I cried at the blonde boy, imitating his Australian accent in an as deep voice as I could. He turned around and looked at me with a smile. "What are you doing" I continued in English, still as Australian as my poor English could get.

"Ah, I'm playing video games" he replied to me in real Australian. "Wanna join?" Felix then asked.

"No, can't," I said shortly as my vocabulary in the foreign language was about to end. "I'm on mission," I told him and pointed at the camera in my other hand.

"Oh I see," he said with a smirk, finally switching back to Korean. "You're just scared I'll beat you" he continued.

"I beat you hard in Mario kart last time, so I don't think so" I replied. It was just facts that I was stating.

"Yeah but there are other games than Mario kart" Felix tried telling me.

"I think you just want a rematch since I've always won everything over you," I said with a smirk.

"You're so mean" Felix jokingly complained.

"Do you have anything to say to the camera then?" I asked him and signaled towards the camera in my hand.

"Please support our new album," he said and smiled towards the camera.

"You're so boring" I grunted.

"Yah I'm promoting our album" he exclaimed.

"They wouldn't be watching this video if they weren't listening to your music," I told him and frowned.

"What else am I supposed to say?" He asked. "Have a good day, or night, or whatever time it is" he then said.

"I'll just move on to the next member," I said and continued walking to find someone else.

I passed by Changbin and Hyunjin who were filming their rap part, and it looked really cool.

"Wow look, Changbin and Hyunjin are filming their rap-part," I said to the camera. It felt weird walking around and talking to myself, but I just tried to ignore it. "Changbin's rap is so fast" I praised the talented rapper. "I could never" I added with a sigh.

Hyunjin locked eyes with me all of a sudden while rapping and I swear he winked at me. I could feel my heart starting to beat faster. This is not good.

"Well they're both busy, so let's find someone else to disturb," I said and hurried away from the set they were recording in.

I saw my brother. Great. I approached him with a smile.

"What's up brother," I asked him.

"I was going to take a nap, but I guess not anymore," he said and looked sad I disturbed his beauty sleep.

"If you take a nap you might ruin your makeup," I told him.

"Yeah but I've already done all my parts on this set already" he replied.

"Then you should wash it off," I said, not understanding why he kept it.

"But we have two more sets to film at," he said.

"Then keep the makeup and don't sleep," I said, not understanding his logic completely.

"I wear makeup more than you do, why should I take advice from you?" Jeongin wondered.