[33]

We landed in New York, which was the first destination of the tour. Hyunjin actually made me sit in his lap until we were about to start the landing. That was like 14 hours. I wasn't complaining, neither did he. He should have though, and his legs must hurt now.

I opened up the shelf above my head to take out my suitcase, but Hyunjin stopped me and took it out instead. "I'll take your bag," he said and started dragging it with him towards the exit.

"But you'll get your own suitcase back soon as well," I said, in case he'd forgotten that.

"I can take two" he only said and continued walking.

"I don't doubt that, but maybe I want to take my own suitcase," I said and snatched it back from him. This time he didn't argue with me.

We were the last to get out, and as we entered the airport, Hyunjin stopped to let me pass by so he would be walking behind me. "I don't trust you enough to let you walk behind me," he said and pushed me forward with his hand on my back. I mentally rolled my eyes, but didn't say anything.

We were once again surrounded by fans and photographers as we walked through the hectic airport. This time I was a bit more prepared as I walked through, trying to be invisible, with my face as covered up as possible.

We made it out to the cars that picked us up and drove us to the hotel we were staying at. The 9 of us were sharing 4 rooms, and we could decide who we wanted to share with.

"I'll share with Chaeyoung," Hyunjin said immediately after they'd informed us about our rooms.

"No, I'm sharing with Jeongin," I said and locked my arm with my brother's.

"You sure?" Jeongin asked as he looked at me with a frown.

"Yeah, I don't wanna share with Hyunjin," I told him.

He didn't seem too happy. He probably wanted to share a room with someone funnier, that wasn't his own sister. "Okay," he said.

"You don't have to if you don't want," I said. I didn't want to force him.

"No it's fine," he said and grabbed a keycard from Chan.

The rest split up as well and we all headed towards our rooms. They were all close to each other, so we didn't have long if we wanted to visit someone else.

We left our luggage before meeting up again in the lobby. Because of the time difference, it was still lunchtime in New York. We were all tired after not sleeping very much, but we couldn't sleep now unless we wanted the jet-lag to get even worse.

"I'm hungry, we should find something to eat," Jeongin said.

That sounded like a great idea and everyone agreed. We found a hamburger place where we ate and it was really tasty.

After we'd finished eating we just strolled around in New York. It was different from Seoul for sure, but I liked it. We walked around in the city for a while before we came to a place where they wanted to take photos.

They pulled out a selfie stick so they could all fit on the screen of their phone, and I stepped aside to get out of the picture.

"Yah chaechae, you too," Hyunjin said and pulled me towards them to get me in the photo as well. I smiled towards the camera that they were holding with the selfie stick in front of us as they took a few photos.

"And now a funny pose," Hyunjin said and we all made weird poses. Suddenly I felt how I was being lifted up bridal style by the person standing behind me, aka Hwang Hyunjin. I was startled by the sudden lift, and right then the photo was taken.