Bonus chapter pt1

I'm procrastinating because I don't wanna study, so here's a bonus chapter out of the blue for y'all

***

"No! This is so embarrassing" I said when I saw Stray kids's Instagram.

"What?" Minji asked. I was sitting on the sofa in my apartment and Minji was laying down with her head on my lap.

"Ew, and the caption" I added when I saw what they'd written.

"No show me!" Minji cried.

"Wait, let me read the comments first" I said and scrolled down among the people's opinions.

"Omg so cute uwu😍💗"

"Is this Chaejin I'm seeing😱😱"

"I screamed, this is legit the best thing that have happened this month🥲"

"Not her again😒"
"👀"
"👁️👄👁️"
"👁️🫦👁️"
"🕴️
🕳️"
"🕳️ 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️"

"I thought we were done with this b*tch"

"She just came back and they're already back together🤩🥳"
"Maybe they're not together, maybe he's just happy she's back from the US😔😔"
"Could be, I mean they were quite close friends all of them"
"It's so cute though how they're still friends🥹💖"

"Omg were they still together those two years?"
"But they had to break up because of the dating ban though😔"
"A distance relationship?? I mean could be, so sneaky of them haha"

"Guys the fact they were apart for two years and still love eachother🥺😫 this is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time"
"They're not confirmed though😢"
"I think this confirms it all🧐"
"I think I'll wait with celebrating until JYP release a public statement🫣"

"She's so ugly🤢🤮"
"You think I.N is ugly too?"
"What does he have to do with this? No I.N's an angel with such angel visuals😡"
"Dude they're twins, she literally looks like the female version of I.N💀"

"People stating my Chaeyoung is ugly, I'm kicking all your asses🤬"

"People are seriously attacking her for being ugly... I bet she's prettier than all of you"
"Chaeyoung is beautiful and that's ✨facts✨"

"Is this a dream🥺💖😍🌸✨✨💕"
"It's my dream come true at least💗💗💗💗"
"Stan æspa💅"
"Bruh... they weren't even the first ones to make that song"
"So?"

"She's so pretty, is she an idol😍"
"That's I.Ns sister"
"Wait really? That's so cute, but why is she with Hyunjin?"
"😶😶🫣"
"Who's gonna tell her...🫢🙃😅"
"Bruh💀💀💀"
"How cute, a baby stay👶👶"
"What?"
"Dude the two of them were dating two years ago, then it leaked and they had to break up because Hyunjin was on a dating ban, then she flew off to America and now I guess she's back"
"I feel so stupid now...😑"
"Don't, it's hard to know everything in the beginning, but we Stan Chaeyoung"
"Of course"

"I will make her regret this"
"She really has the audacity to come back after last time"
"Creepy mfs"
"I was going to say maniacs, but I don't want to associate any of their songs to you💀💀"

I had mixed feelings. Some comments made me feel like I didn't deserve their love because they were just too cute, others made me feel like I deserved so much more because they were just rude. Most of the comments seemed to be good though and those were the comments that made my day.

"Let me see now" Minji complained after a few minutes.

I showed her the screen of my phone which showed a picture of me and the boys that Hyunjin had taken, the caption reading: "look who's back❤️"