[31]

Minji was happy at least. She'd never traveled with Stray kids before. The 10 of us were split up in two vans along with their manager. Me and Minji sat in the same car, in the back of the car. I was unlucky enough to end up in the middle seat with Minji on one side and, you guessed it, Hyunjin on the other. Great. Luckily for me, we weren't traveling far.

Hyunjin kept glancing over at me, and every time he did, a huge smile spread over his face before looking away again. Then he looked back at me a few seconds later, and the same smile came back to his face. My heart really hurt because he was adorable.

Why was he doing this to me?

When we arrived at our destination I pushed Minji out so I could get out as fast as possible.

"Hey!" she complained when she almost fell out of the car.

"Sorry," I said, even though I wasn't sorry. It has her fault for being too slow out.

I felt an arm resting over my shoulders and a familiar smell. Minji hadn't been fast enough because Hyunjin was now out of the car and had placed his arm over my shoulders. My heart started beating, just like every single time Hyunjin did something like this. Why is he torturing me?

I glared at Hyunjin, bad idea. He only smiled brightly and pulled me closer to his body.

"Hey, lovebirds, ever heard of privacy" Jisung joked as he ran up behind us and put his arm over my shoulders from the other side.

"Yah!" I said and glared at Jisung "we're not lovebirds" I said, making him laugh.

"Get your hands off chaechae, she's mine," Hyunjin said and he as well glared at Jisung.

"Ignore him," I told Jisung while pushing Hyunjin's arm off before placing my own arm over Jisung's shoulders. "He's just a gigantic kid" I added before I stuck my tongue out towards Hyunjin and he looked pissed. I'd almost forgotten how fun it was to tease Hyunjin.

Jisung just kept laughing until we reached the styling room.

"I'm guessing you haven't talked to Hyunjin yet," Minji said as we sat down to wait for them to get ready.

"Yah, not so loud, someone might hear" I hushed her.

"But I wasn't speaking loudly, and nobody's here," she said and looked at me as if I was being paranoid, which I might be.

"You never know," I said.

"You haven't talked to the boy" she repeated but keeping Hyunjin's name out of the sentence.

"No, I can't tell him," I told her, earning myself a glare from Minji.

"Yeah, whatever," she said with a sigh of disappointment.

After a short while, Hyunjin came walking towards us. Of course was he wearing that crop top. When he was walking towards us he stretched his arms up in the air as if he needed to stretch his arms out, except when he did, the shirt didn't exactly stay in place. I managed to get a good view of Hyunjin's abs before I let out a shriek and covered my own eyes. He didn't lie though when he said he had abs.

"Why are you covering your eyes?" He asked and I herald he was coming closer.

I removed my hands from my eyes right before he sat down next to me, too close. "No reason," I said as I looked at him.

He chuckled. "Was it because my abs blinded you?" He asked with a smirk before lifting up his already short shirt, slightly so that his abs were visible once again, this time very close up.

I felt how my heart started beating before I realized I had been staring. I looked away, hoping Hyunjin wouldn't have noticed how big my eyes had been. "No" I grunted and looked everywhere but at him.