[17]

Jeongin woke me up early, which I wasn't thrilled about.

"I'm sleeping, leave me alone" I groaned into my pillow and shut my eyes again.

He was trying to get me out of bed at the same time as he was trying to get Hyunjin to wake up, so I did pity him a little.

"We're shooting our music video, so you better come up now or we'll leave you here," he said as he continued shaking Hyunjin's body.

"I'm awake" Hyunjin abruptly said, but he didn't move so Jeongin resumed being bothersome to get him up.

"Give me five minutes" I yawned, tired even though I slept for eight hours.

"Yeah, me too," Hyunjin said, and I was almost certain he fell asleep again in one second because he began snoring again.

"You two really are hopeless" Jeongin muttered and left us alone in the room.

I climbed down the ladder of my bed and kicked Hyunjin with my foot so he would wake up again. "Yah! Get up" I said to him, and he seemed surprised by the sudden kick he received, right in his spine.

"Ouch," he groaned as he rolled around to look at me.

"Get your lazy ass up or you'll miss the filming," I said before proceeding towards the kitchen that smelled of breakfast.

Two cars took us to the set that had been built up. It was a strange set, not like anything I'd seen before.

"Um, what's the name of this song now again?" I asked the members as we all entered the building.

"Miroh" Chan responded and marched further into the room.

The walls around us were green screens, the floor was green and two tiny, almost ground-level rooftops were placed in front of the green walls. They were different heights, and the higher one was somewhat higher than the members.

The boys proceeded towards the styling room, and so did everyone else. I just followed the crowd, not precisely knowing what I was even doing there. I sat down on a chair in a corner, feeling extremely awkward. The sentence that kept playing in my brain was; please don't talk to me, please don't talk to me, over and over again.

I started by scrolling through my whole Instagram feed, then I went on to discover. Once I was bored I headed over to Twitter, where I continued until I was bored with that app as well. Next up was Snapchat, but since I don't have many friends it went rather quickly until I'd answered every one and looked through everyone's story. Lastly, I started playing games until the boys were finally done.

I remembered when my brother came home not so long ago with red hair. I'd called him a fox because he really resembled one. Now his cute red bowl cut had been curled and it was adorable.

He was the first one I saw because he was the first one to get ready and walk over to me. The next person who approached me and my brother was Hyunjin, and boi I wasn't ready. He just needed to look at me to slay my heart. I had never seen him all styled up before. He looked good without makeup and no perfectly styled hair, but this was a whole new level. His light brown hair went to the side in a cool wave, and a few strands hung over his eyes. The shapes of his eyebrows were both identical and perfect, his eyes looked bigger and his lips as well.

They sure looked kissable to me.

What was I even thinking? It's Hyunjin we're talking about.

Although I appreciated the fact that he was wearing shorts because his thighs are a view worthy of seeing.

"Don't I look good?" Hyunjin asked me as he came closer. He looked to self-assured, and all thoughts about him died. He was still a kid.

"Nah, not really," I said and furrowed my eyebrows. My heart kept beating though, and if he came too close he probably would have heard my heartbeats.