[29]

When the class was finally over we went out in the corridor, just for me to come face to face with a very familiar boy.

"You," I said as I recognized him all too well.

"Oh, it's you," he said with a playful smile. "Have you sobered up since that night, and maybe talked to the boy"

It was the boy from the party, Minji's friend who'd told her about my feeling. Such a traitor.

I glared at him. "When I told you that I didn't expect that you'd go to my friend and tell her everything," I said.

"I didn't know she was your friend, I just mentioned that I just met a girl with some boy problems and she immediately figured out it was you" he defended himself with a shrug.

I continued glaring at him. I didn't trust him fully.

"Yah, why are you in such a bad mood?" Minji asked me. "Shouldn't I be the one who's mad, since you couldn't tell me yourself?"

"Sorry," I said and rolled my eyes.

"So are you dating him or what?" The boy asked.

"No," I said shortly.

"Let me guess, you can't," he said and glared back at me as if I was being childish. "Because it's some Romeo and Juliet love story where you can't love each other"

"It's not, it's just complicated," I said.

"I like her, she's funny," he said with amusement to Minji who was standing next to me. "Whatever boy it is that like her, he has good taste"

"Are you trying to steal her from her man?" She said to the boy as a warning. "Because he would definitely beat your ass then"

"Yeah, well, we know what he did to Hojun," I said as I thought of the poor boy.

Suddenly the boy looked a bit scared. "Wait, did he actually beat up the other boy?" He asked.

I laughed. "No, he just made sure he stayed away from me," I said and rolled my eyes at Hyunjin's childishness.

"Ah, but who is it, does he go to this school?" The boy continued asking too many questions.

"I can't tell you that," I said.

"Why are you so secretive?" Minji asked me and frowned at me. "Soon I'll be telling him exactly who it is"

"Yah!" I cried at her before she said anything. "Well it was nice meeting you, now we should get going," I said and pulled Minji with me as we walked through the corridor.

***

When school finished I was about to walk to the bus stop when I remembered I had to buy a new notebook for school. I went to the closest store, which was located close to the JYP building. First I wanted to go in and say hello to the boys, then I changed my mind. I wanted to get home as fast as possible so that I could sleep. I was indeed very tired.

I went to the closest bus stop and waited for the bus. There were quite a lot of people waiting for their bus to come. The seats on the bench were all taken so I stood up when suddenly a pair of arms hugged me from behind, then pulled me down, making me land on their lap. Like what the fuck?

In panic, I looked over my shoulder to see a man with a face mask and a black baseball cap. All I could see were his quite extraordinary eyes that I really loved.

"Yah, Hyunjin," I said when I saw who it was. "What did you do that for?" I asked with heart beating like crazy.

"Because I wanted to hug you," he said. He still had his arms wrapped around my waist from behind as I sat in his lap.