[24]

"I like you Chaeyoung" he finally said, not only making my jaw drop, but also making my heart rate rise to almost 200 bpm. It made no sense that he would like me. "I like you so damn much that my heart is aching, and I really want you to like me back, but you always seem to hate me and that really hurts my heart even more, and when I saw someone else flirting with you I felt like I had to stop it because it was making me feel angry and jealous, and I know I've been an asshole, trust me I know, but I just can't seem to help it, because every time I'm around you I do stupid shit without thinking it through. I'm so sorry and I don't ask for you to like me back, but I want you to know that I like you, I love you so damn much, I really do"

I stared at him, with my mouth as wide open as my eyes in shock. I really had no idea what to say. Did I like Hyunjin back? I'm not sure. Maybe.

Either way, my heart was beating like crazy. There was a weird feeling in my whole body, that I'd never felt before. My heart seemed light and easy despite how hard it was pounding. My whole body felt weightless, like I was going to lift any second and just float away as a cloud.

"Hyunjin I..." I began speaking, unsure of what to say when a key twisting the lock of the door caught my attention. Both our gazes turned towards the door as the 7 other boys entered, talking happily with each other.

I looked back at Hyunjin. His face looked drowned with bitterness and disappointment. "I'm going to bed," he said quietly before heading towards the bathroom.

Why did life have to be so complicated? He wasn't joking with me, right? He didn't seem to be joking. That's what bothered me. Whether I liked him or not, I knew it would never work out anyway. He was an idol. He is constantly busy. They have an upcoming world tour. The fact that he liked me did not only complicate his life, but my as well. I used to talk to him about everything all the time, like a friend or brother.

"We have great news" Chan announced. "We're moving into a new dorm, and best of all, you will get your own room," he told the news.

"Seriously?" I asked, not sure if I could believe them. They did joke a lot.

"Yup, we're moving tomorrow, so you better get ready to move" he replied.

"But I have school tomorrow," I said as my school complicated things.

"We'll leave when you get home," he said. I guess they'd already planned for that.

"Great, I should go start packing then," I said and headed towards the bedroom.

I hoped for more than one bathroom as well, because sharing one bathroom with 8 boys wasn't funny.

I didn't have much to pack down since I left most stuff behind in the house. I didn't have a lot of clothes either, so they all fit inside one suitcase.

As I was struggling to close the zipper of the suitcase, Hyunjin entered the room in his blue pajamas. He stopped in the doorway and just stared at me, and I could feel how my heart began racing again. What should I say to him? I didn't know what was appropriate to say, so I just looked at him while thinking of what to say.

"Want any help closing that?" He asked and nodded towards my bag.

"If it's not a bother..." I started speaking when he quickly approached me on the floor. He didn't even let me finish the sentence before he snatched it from me to close it.

"Why would it be a bother?" he sneered.

Why did he seem so mad?

He closed it in a few seconds before standing up again.

"Thanks," I said without looking upon him. Instead, I kept my eyes on the floor. "I should leave now," I said after a short while of silence and stood up.