[15]

"I.N's sister being close to stray kids"

All the photos were from today which made me wonder how they already could have written a whole article about it.

It was all basically about me being really good friend with all the stray kids members and that they wondered how we could be so close when they were constantly practicing. They also wrote some bullshit about a theory that I was a JYP trainee and therefore spent time with them. We're better off without me as a trainee, trust me.

Of course, they also had to bring up the old dating rumors, and they were still unsure whether we were dating or not.

"Hey guys, have you seen the article?" I asked the boys. They all looked at me in wonder, so I showed them the screen of my phone. "I can't even be seen around you without people making a thing out of it" I muttered in annoyance as I rolled my eyes.

"At least it's not just about a dating rumor this time," Chan said.

"Yeah, but I'd rather stay away from all attention," I said.

"That's pretty hard when you're living with us" Felix pointed out.

"Sadly I know that already," I said.

I continued reading through the article until I reached the comments on the bottom of the page.

'OMG I wish I was her'

'Imagine being related to a stray kids member, what a dream she must be living'

'Is it wrong if I ship her with every single one of them?'

'Forget about chaejin, let's talk about chaelix, like holy fuck'

'Chaejin continues to deliver'

'Chaejin is the cutest ship, fight me'

'She's probably a bitch'

'I bet she's trying to flirt with the boys because of their fame'

I stopped reading. The first the comments amused me a little, but as I started seeing hate comments my heart sunk. Those people knew nothing about me, yet they were already assuming things about me. It wasn't fair.

"Don't care about them, they're just jealous" I heard Hyunjin say.

"What are they even jealous about?" I asked him, not really understanding.

Hyunjin just looked at me as if I was stupid, and I hated it when he did that. I was supposed to be smarter than him. "You're friends with 8 celebrities" he then said.

"You've got some confidence really, calling yourself famous" I joked and glanced at him. I knew he was famous and had all rights to say he was. He deserved to be famous because he worked so hard.

"What? no, I was referring the eighth person as JYP, since you've met him as well" Hyunjin said looking all serious, but it was cute.

"Yeah we all know you did," I said ironically with a chuckle as I rolled my eyes. "Me and JYP are like this" I joked and crossed my fingers as if we were super close, making Hyunjin laugh.

***

How nice it would be if school just didn't exist. At least I got to meet Minji. She was already waiting outside the gates when I arrived.

"Okay, so I need more details" was the first thing Minji said to me after spotting me and running towards me. "What were they like at the amusement park?" She asked. "Who was the most and the least scared of carousels?" She continued. Really the definition of a fangirl.

"I've missed you too," I said ironically and rolled my eyes.

"Sorry," she said and looked truly sorry. It kind of broke my heart actually. "I'm just really excited"