[04]

I was about to check something on my phone when I remembered I didn't have it. Hyunjin still had my phone. I was so done with him already. I really wanted my phone though.

"Hey Minji, could I borrow your phone, "I asked my friend who was walking alongside me.

"Yeah sure," she replied and handed it over to me.

"thank you," I said and unlocked her phone. I knew the code already, after all the times I'd used her phone already.

I found myself in her contacts and called up. I really hoped Hyunjin still had the phone on him. Otherwise, it would probably be laying at home without anyone acknowledging the fact that someone was calling.

After 5 signals I heard someone pick up, and before the other person could say anything I started talking.

"Hey, Hyunjin give me my phone back because I need it now," I said, really hoping that it was actually Hyunjin who'd picked up.

"What is so important that you need it now?" the other one said, which sounded to be Hyunjin, lucky for me.

"Just a thing," I said.

"So you want me to go to your school just to give you your phone because of 'a thing'" he said and sounded skeptical.

"An important thing" I tried telling him. Not that I actually had something important to do on my phone, I just wanted it back.

"You're using a phone right now, can't you do it on that phone then?" he asked, still not really hyped on visiting my school.

"No, I need my own phone," I said.

"I'm practicing right now," he said.

"My school is like literally 500 meters away from the company, so get your lazy ass over here," I told him.

"you're so annoying really," He said and sighed. Who was he to tell me I was annoying really?

"Oppa," I said in a cute way. I would never have done that if it wasn't for something important, and I was disgusted by myself. Although it seemed to help.

"Yeah whatever, I'm on my way," he said and ended the call.

I gave Minji her phone back. "Hey MInji I've gotta go meet someone outside the school, but I'll be back soon," I said before leaving her and went outside.

Hyunjin was quite fast to get there. It took only a few minutes before I saw someone with a facemask and a cap, walking in my direction. I was pretty sure that was him, because who else would be wearing that inside of a school, and not wearing a uniform.

"I can't believe I just had to say oppa to get you here," I said as he was close enough to hear me. "But don't expect me to call you oppa again," I added.

"Well I didn't expect you to either," he said as he reached out his hand to give me my phone.

I Grabbed it, but Hyunjin didn't let it go. "Don't you have something to say?" he asked me and looked at me.

I glared at him at first, but he kind of had right. "Thank you," I said and gave him a slight smile.

"You're welcome," he said before returning to his practice.

I turned around to enter the school again before my next period started, but was stopped on the way by Lee Sujin, the bitchy, yet popular girl in school, and sadly she's also in my class.

"Who was that you were talking with?" she asked me.

I didn't get why she even cared about what I was doing. "Why do you care anyway?" I asked her with a questioning expression.