[27]

"You were the one who started the first Stray kids video right, please tell him because he doesn't believe me," I said to Minji so she could help to defend me.

"Mm, it was my idea," she said sleepily as she blinked to get her sight back properly. "But I think you enjoyed it as well" she added with a smirk.

I hit her gently on the arm. "Yah, I didn't," I said and pouted in anger.

"You stared at Hyunjin when his shirt flew up slightly so you could see his abs" she continued ruining my life by saying with a smirk still on her face.

"Yah!" I repeated louder this time.

Minji looked to the side and her jaw dropped when she saw Hyunjin standing there. She pointed at him I shock. "Hyunjin," she said with terror in her eyes, first now understanding that he was inside the room, hearing everything she said.

My face was redder than ever before. How could she betray me like this? And why did Hyunjin have to know this? He would surely tease me for it and tell the other members. I wanted to sink through the ground and disappear forever.

I looked at Hyunjin and saw his face was as red as mine. "But I've never shown my abs on video," he said and seemed just as embarrassed as I was.

"Exactly, Minji's just making all this up," I said as I saw an opportunity.

Hyunjin gave me a glare, clearly noticing I was lying. It wasn't helping that the video playing in the background showed Hyunjin doing body rolls. I quickly hit the off button to turn off the TV before something even worse came.

"Hey, Minji we should go cook something to eat," I said and quickly turned to my friend sitting by my side.

"Yeah we should" she agreed and we hurried out of the room.

We came to the living room and saw the rest of the boys on the sofa, refreshing youtube on their TV twice a second.

"There you are," Chan said when he saw us. Hyunjin had also followed us out and was standing behind us. "Our next MV is dropping any second now, so we had Hyunjin come get you so we could watch together" he explained.

Minji looked thrilled. She had an opportunity to watch her favorite group's new music video for the first time, with the group. Must be great.

We sat down where there was an empty spot on the sofa, and when Minji realized Jeongin was sitting next to her she almost fainted.

Hyunjin sat down on the other side of me, and I didn't understand why. It was only a very small spot left, while as if he'd sat on the other sofa he would have a much bigger space. Since he didn't choose wisely, we sat squeezed against each other. As if my heart wasn't already having a hard time.

"What music video is this?" I asked. I didn't remember when they'd filmed another video. I hadn't been there that time at least.

"Victory song" Chan answered me.

"It's out!" Jisung cried as he saw the first video when they refreshed for the millionth time.

The video started and we waited patiently for the song to start.

Chan was wearing a way too short shirt. Right when he started dancing it kept flying up.

"Woah," the boys said when Felix first started with his deep voice. The second time they said 'listen to this seungjeonga' they all joined in, and then again when they sang; undefeated.

Felix's rap had me shook. His voice was even deeper than normal and it sounded really cool.

The boys commented a lot, but I sat silent and watched it, just like Minji.