[14]

"So what are we doing now?" I asked the boys. We'd already done most of the carousels but had a few left to try.

"That one maybe?" Jeongin said and pointed towards a water-carousel where you sat in boats.

"But we'll get wet," I said.

"Yeah that's the fun part," he said.

I don't know about that. I didn't like it when my clothes were wet, but everyone else seemed to want to do it so I couldn't say no.

"Okay sure," I said and we entered the line.

"So we can fit 4 in every boat, but we're 9," Chan said.

"We can split up into 3 boats" Hyunjin suggested.

"Sounds good to me," Jeongin said.

Changbin, Felix and Minho went into the first one, then it was time for the next group to hop on.

"Chaeyoung you sit in the front" Jeongin said and pushed me into the boat.

"Yah, I'm the one who doesn't want to get wet!" I cried at him.

"Therefore it's fun if you get most of the water," He said and gave me a smug smile.

Behind me Hyunjin sat down, then Jeongin.

"Can't we switch places Hyunjin?" I asked him in hope of him being nice for once.

"Okay sure," he said, but he didn't really want to sit in the front.

We quickly switched seatings before the boat started moving out in the water. Jeongin was holding onto me from behind, and I was holding onto Hyunjin who was holding onto the front. The boat started by going up a long hill. Then after a while, we came to a smaller downhill. Some water splashed up on us, but nothing much. We were all still pretty dry. The ride continued a while before we went upwards again. When we reached the absolute top we rode around for a while before the big hill came. Now we were going to get drenched for real. It was steep and long. I grabbed onto Hyunjin harder as we started going down. The boys were screaming for their lives and I just hoped I would stay dry.

Right as we reached the bottom I saw the water rise on both sides. Suddenly Hyunjin ducked and all water from the front splashed right up in my face.

"Yah!" I cried as I wiped my face. "Hyunjin you little fucker!" I yelled at him.

The boy was just laughing, along with Jeongin. They were laughing so much their faces were turning red.

"Oh my god that was so fun" Hyunjin, who was dry as a dad joke, said as we jumped off the boat.

"No, it wasn't," I said in anger and glared at him.

"You could have just ducked," he said and looked at me.

I was seriously the only one of us who was wet because I took all the water. I was drenched in water, seriously. My clothes were going to take forever to dry now.

"Don't be mad, it's just water," Hyunjin said and ruffled my dripping wet hair.

"That's easy for you to say, you're not even wet" I groaned in annoyance.

"No, because I'm smarter than you" he teased me.

"Yah!" I was getting mad now. Did he have to be so annoying really?

Suddenly I heard a bunch of girls started screaming.

"OMG look isn't that stray kids!" A girl shrieked. And they all screamed as they ran our way. The last three members had just hopped off their boat and we stood right outside the exit. They asked for autographs and photos, so they kept the boys busy for a while.