[03]

I closed my eyes right before the car was about to hit me, and the next time I opened them up again I was laying on the ground, still unable to move.

I stared into the eyes that were right above me, only a few centimeters away. If one of us moved, our noses would have touched. I could feel the air he exhaled brush against my face, and he was breathing heavily.

The boy laying on top of me was none other than Hyunjin, and he was holding me against his body with a strong grip around my waist.

Hyunjin who'd been standing right behind me had pulled me towards him as the car was about to hit me, but I tripped on the sidewalk and we both fell to the ground.

The car drove past without any problem, but I could feel how both of our hearts were beating hard.

"Yah, watch out!" Hyunjin cried at me as he raised up from the ground. He looked furious, but he sounded mostly worried.

"Sorry," I said and looked to the side to avoid eye contact before I raised up as well.

The second I stood up my head went dizzy. It felt like everything was spinning around and the pain shot up through my spine. I put my hand on the back to support my spine, but it wasn't helping much.

Hyunjin seemed to have noticed my struggles because suddenly I felt an arm around my body, holding me up.

"Stupid kid, you should watch where you're going," Hyunjin muttered as we started walking again towards the apartment.

"Yah, I'm not stupid!" I cried at him, feeling insulted by his comment. It's not like I did it on purpose.

"Then don't walk straight out in the street," he said, still sounding mad.

"Whatever," I said, and then we walked the last bit in complete silence.

As we reached the dorm my back still hurt and my knees were weak. I was lucky I hadn't scratched anything up. Hyunjin seemed fine since he fell on top of me, but he was really mad. I didn't really get why though.

I gave Chan the meat, and he thanked me. Hyunjin brought all of his candy into his bedroom and launched himself on the bed with a book. He read? Apparently he does.

I had nothing really to do, so I asked Chan if he wanted any help in the kitchen.

"Sure, you could boil this," he said and gave me some ingredients.

I took the things and started cooking for the boys, and myself of course. Chan had already done most of it while we were away, so it didn't take long to finish it up. As the other members returned home they also helped to complete the dinner, which wasn't long after I returned home.

As we were eating, later on, I couldn't help but to smile. They were all like a big happy family and they were really nice, most of them.

***

I heard the alarm ringing, but I really didn't want to wake up yet. I just stopped it and buried my face in the pillow.

Only a minute passed before the next alarm went off.

"Stop the god damn alarm," someone grunted from bellow me.

I was pretty sure that came from Hyunjin, but the boys were also supposed to wake up now. I just ignored him and waited for the third alarm to ring, which ringed another minute later.

I still had my face buried in the pillow, so I stretched out my hand to stop it on my phone. Just as I grabbed my phone I felt it being ripped out of my hand. I looked up from the pillow just to see Hyunjin glaring at me, with my phone in his hand.