[13]

"Wake up Chaeyoung!" I heard a voice scream in the distance. "We're leaving in 30 minutes!" It continued. This time I heard it much clearer. I could even hear that it was Jeongin who was screaming.

Right, we're going to the amusement park. Wait we're going to the amusement park! In 30 minutes. Suddenly I freaked out. I'd been sleeping peacefully for way too long. I was going to the amusement park with stray kids. There were for sure going to be people taking photos and stuff. I looked like a monster since I had just woken up.

"Fuck!" I said and sat straight up in the bed before running towards the bathroom.

I took a quick shower without washing my hair because I had no time to dry it and I didn't want to be walking around with wet hair. I did my regular skin routine and even put on some mascara. Gotta look good for the cameras, am I right. I put on a pair of jeans that were kind of straight and loose along with a yellow/orange hoodie and tied my hair up in a bun. then I went to get some breakfast.

Believe it or not, I wasn't even the last one to be done. Changbin took way much more time than me in the bathroom. I wondered why it took so long, but the other members seemed used to it.

"Alright shall we get going then," Chan said and pushed us all out of the apartment.

9 people trying to get out through one door at the same time didn't work very well. Shocker I know. I literally stumbled out of the apartment. Lucky me, Jeongin grabbed my hand before I fell, face first, to the ground.

"Woah, that was close," I said in shock.

We went out to the van that was parked outside and jumped in fast before people spotted us. I ended up in the back of the van between Jeongin and Hyunjin and we talked a lot during the ride. It wasn't as awkward to talk to the boys anymore. Especially not Jeongin and Hyunjin. They were the ones I talked to the most.

"Look I'm planning on buying a new jacket," Hyunjin said. "But I can't really decide which one to buy" he continued.

"But you already have a jacket" I pointed out.

"You mean the one you're wearing right now?" He asked and glared at me.

I looked at myself and realized I actually was wearing his jacket right now. It was a jeans jacket with wool on the inside, oversized but super comfortable. I was just so used to be wearing it by now so I even took it by habit.

"Oh, sorry," I said.

"So as I was saying" he continued talking. "Which one is better?" He asked and showed me and Jeongin two different jackets. I really liked both of them, but why didn't he just tell me to stop using his jacket instead of buying a new one?

"You know you could just tell me to stop taking you jacket," I told him, feeling a bit guilty.

What surprised me was that a slight smile appeared on his face. "No it fits you better anyway," he said. For some reason, my face heated up. was he just going to give me his jacket like that? And why did that make my heart beat faster?

"You sure? I mean it's yours so you could just have it back whenever you want to" I blurted out.

"It's fine, really" he assured me.

"Wait, have Chaeyoung been wearing your jacket this whole time?" Jeongin suddenly interrupted us. "You told me you didn't have a jacket, and that's why you always wore warm shirts and that thin jacket" he added which made me even more confused than I already was.

"What?" I asked. "You didn't have any other jacket?"

"Of course I have, just not one that was as warm as that one" he defended himself.