°Bonus°

"Lianna are you almost ready?"

"Almost! I'm trying to get in my Jeans."

I'm sitting on the bed waiting for my beautiful wife. Isn't that crazy, my wife. It been almost a year since we've said I do. Lianna still takes my breath away as she did when we first met at the hospital.

Tonight we're going out. A celebratory dinner for tomorrow. I'll be going back to work finally. My suspension because of Stacie and her lose mouth will finally be over. Stacie had informed the chief Lianna and I were intimate. This is frowned upon as the hospital policy prohibits doctors to date their patients. Thankfully I wasn't fired. But this extended leave, felt like a life time. I'm ready to get back to work.

"Alezorio, how do I look?"

Lianna comes out wearing a bow shaped emerald green top that shows an ample amount of midriff. With a pair of formfitting blue Jeans. They look like a second skin the way they sheath her legs. Shs looks sexy, beautiful, basically delicious.

I stand going over to my wife holding her tiny waist. Looking down to her head of loose blond waves, light make up and ethereal silver eyes. Silver eyes I adore. These eyes trapped me the second I laid eyes on them. I don't think anything will change that, for as long as I live.

"You look gorgeous baby. The top is a little revealing."

"It is but it fits perfectly. Besides it'll be easy to slip out of later. Now come let's go, we're going to be late."

Lianna takes my hand and we head downstairs. We leave our home climbing into my car. Lianna is more expressive. She's not shy about putting me in my place when I screw up. I love that. My confident beauty. No longer Insecure. I don't think she ever was. My wife just need someone to pul outl her inner self.

I pull onto the road. Heading somewhere special. The restaurant Im going to, is the one I wanted to take Lianna on our first date at the aquarium. Back then I forcable kissed her, so she got upset at my need to spoil her, Lianna made me take her home. Because of that we didn't finish the second half our date. Today we will. I haven't forgotten.

"Ali are you excited for work tomorrow?"

"Yes, you have no idea."

She takes my free hand and holds it for the duration of the trip. I can feel her ring brush my skin. The cool metal a symbol of our love.

°°°

Alezorio is so sexy

Alezorio is so sexy. Sometimes, no all the time I just want him to fuck me like there's no tomorrow. There's so reason he can't, he's my husband. I'm so thankful for him eveyday. I don't know what my life would look like without him and I'm glad I won't have to.

I'm happy he's starting work again. I know this isn't my fault, it's that b*tch Stacie's. But I hate he was even suspended. I know how much his career means to him. But back to out dinner.

Alezorio and I eat while sharing each other our food. Its like we ordered a bigger spread than we did. His steak tastes juicy and perfectly seared. I feed him bites of my lobster pasta. He chews licking the sauce from his lips. My man is perfect. Everything about him. One day he'll father our children. I don't know when, but whenever it happens I know he'll be a great father.

We've talked about kids but we haven't plan when we'll start having them. After my pregnancy scare I wasn't ready but if it happen now I know I'll make a different decision.

"Lianna you're thinking real hard. What's on your mind love?"

I wipe my lips with the cloth first before answering.

"I was thinking about us and children."

"What about children?"

"That I'm ready. Whenever it happens I'm ready. I know your going to be an amazing father to our children."

Alezorio takes my hand and kisses it. He's happy at what I said. Alezorio is ready for children. I think he's been ready since before we got married. Alezorio loves anything that has to do with him and I.

"You'll be the best mother. I just know it. We get home we can get started on baby number one."

I nod and go back to my pasta. I love seafood. We finish eating our meals and forgoes dessert because we're both too full. Alezorio pays and soon we're heading out again.

°°°

"Lianna strip for daddy."

It's been awhile since we've lost ourselves in each other. I've been super busy with work I went back to children Village for 6 months and then after I no work in a hospital. I'm thinking of opening my own practice real soon.

"Love what are you waiting for? Take off your clothes. Or do you want me to do it?"

I nod saying I want him to do it.
Alezorio comes next to me and turns me around. Swiftly he he undo my top which also serves as a bra. Then he unzips my pants. He picks my up an place me on the bed. Alezorio bends an pull down the skin tight Jean's. I don't know how I got into them.

"These are really tight."

"I know, that's why it took me so long to get ready."

Alezorio throws them to the side. He kisses my legs going up to my core.