°56° The first memory I want to revisit is making love to my wife.

This is dedicated to AndIOppp_.
Don't worry soups I'm going to write bonus chapters. Enjoy the epilogue Koi soups.

"Are you having a good time Mrs

"Are you having a good time Mrs. Di Stefano?"

"I've been waiting for that Mr. Di Stefano."

Lianna holds me closer as we dance on the dance floor. I can't believe we are married now. So far we had food, danced, laugh with our family. Everyone is having a great time. Maria has been plotting with Carolyn. The two have been whispering together all day with mischievous smiles on their faces. Knowing Maria it's probably about their first grandchild.

"Where are you taking me for our honeymoon?"

Lianna asks. I haven't told her yet. Actually no one knows where we're going but me. It's somewhere special I know Lianna will love.

"You're just gonna have to wait to find out love."

"Alezorio you always want to suprise me when you know I hate suprises."

"I know and you'll love this one too. Come on let's go cut the cake."

I led us over to the table with the cake. It's a three tier one. The first tier has an intricate flower design with white Rose decoration on top and on the sides. It's simple but beautiful just like Lianna wanted it to be.

I grab the knife

I grab the knife. Behind us everyone gathers around holding their phones. I see mom videoing, Jaye is taking pictures, and Carolyn is doing the same. Lianna and I hold the knife togther slowly slicing into the cake. People are snapping pictures of us on their phones. Our photographer is capturing the moment too.

Inside it's marble layers. The first layer is marble then icing then marble again. Lianna and I had fun cake tasting and easily settled on what we wanted. The hardest part was deciding how big we should get it. I wanted 4 tiers while Lianna though 3 was fine since we're having a small ceremony.

What can I say I have a sweet tooth.
I'll be tasting something sweet real soon if you know what I mean.