°35° Daddy's always the big spoon.

Chapter is dedicated to ScarlettRubinovich

Lianna's going to move in with me. Lianna's going to move in with me. Lianna's going to move in with me.

Those seven words kept replaying over and over in my head. She going to move in with me. I'm so happy right now. I'm washing up for the night while Lianna went to go call her mom. Obviously she's old enough to make decisions on her own but I know my love respects her mom so she's gonna tell her first before packing up her life.

I wanted to give her privacy so I went to shower. Now the day doesn't seems so bleak with the Stacie thing earlier. I rinsed off then turn off the water. Drying with a towel as I go over to the sink. Like a fool I stare into the mirror basically bouncing around. I can't wait to wake up every morning with my arms around her. Feel her body on my chest. No more Lianna spending nights at her mom's. No more missing her for days. She'll be here all week now.

I know it's not like were getting married. At least not yet but moving in together is a huge step in our relationship. I've actually never moved in with a girlfriend before maybe because I wasn't so serious about them ever. Lianna is always the exception.

Yesss it's best birthday gift a man could as for. I'm sure nothing else can top this. Though I don't think Lianna's thinking about it in the same way I am. There's nothing else I want. I'm literally on cloud 100 when I exit the bathroom. Lianna's brushing her curls up into a messy bun. My baby looks at me eyes going googly at my bare skin an muscles. I know she appreciates my body.

After I lotion and put on some pajama bottoms I give her a kiss on top of her head. Her hair smells good. I wonder what shampoo she uses to wash it. Soon I'll know as she's moving in. Alright we get it Alezorio.

Lianna gets up and walks around me.

"I'm gonna shower be right back."

I just wink and watch her pefect ass as she goes into the adjoining room. Yep I'm becoming an ass man. While I wait I send a text to my mom about the good news.

Lianna and I are moving in together.

She responds back right away.

That's great. When can I get to meet her?

My mom's been wanting to visit to meet Lianna. Ever since she saw those pictures of us from Bora Bora, she's been wanted to meet her in person. Something about never seeing me so happy before. Plus she's overjoyed I moved on from Adrianne. Would you look at that. I can finally think her name without a bitter taste in my mouth. Looks like I've really moved on.

Why don't you come next week for my 31st birthday?

Sounds like a plan mijo. I can't wait.

Okay mom see you soon.

The water is still running so she's still showering.

°°°