°54° Why don't you just wear a blue underwear?

Dedicated to XxlollythestriplerxX

"Listen up everyone. I would like to say something. Anna you have made me proud to be your mother. Congratulations on finishing graduate school. I'm so proud of you sweety. Also I'm so excited for you and Alezorio. You couldn't have chosen a better man to spend the rest of your life with."

"Congrats Lianna." Jaye and Michael say at the same time. Alezorio is sitting beside me beaming with pride. I can't contain the overwhelming joy I'm feeling. Looking around the table, here with all the important people in my life. Mom, jaye, Alezorio, Maria and even Michael.

We're having dinner at a nice restaurant to celebrate. While walking to the car earlier Jaye kept asking to see my ring. To my surprise it's the same one I told that lady all those months ago on Christmas day I liked. I still can't believe Alezorio was taking notes that day when it happened. It fits perfectly too.

How'd he know my ring size I have no idea?

We're going to get married. Isn't that insane? I can't wait to become Mrs. Di Stefano. Maria has been jumping for joy too ever since we picked her up from the airport and told her the good news. Apparently she won't ask for anything else as long as we're expecting in six months. I had to let her down gently.

I do want to have children someday but not anytime soon. I only just graduated today. I'd like to relax, then start my career, then have a baby in that same order. Maria was sulking after until I told her she can help plan the wedding.
I'm going to need all the help I can get.

"Love what are you so dazed off about?"

Alezorio whispers to me.

"Planning our wedding. It's going to be stressful but aleast mom, jaye and Maria will help."

He kissed my forehead and continues eating.

°°°

Lianna and I just climbed into bed

Lianna and I just climbed into bed. The house is quiet but I could hear noise in the bathroom at the end if the hall. Probably Maria since she's stayung with use for a while. On the way home Lianna and I talked about our wedding plans. I told her I hope we get married sooner rather than later. There's no reason for a long engagement.