°18° I would love to see you try to take what's mine.

This is dedicated at PearlNatux.

A month later

A month later

Lianna glanced at her phone because in a few minutes her last class would end. Meaning she'd get to see Alezorio. Alezorio has gotten in the habit of picking her up from campus on the days he's available after work. They've been dating for a month now. Lianna couldn't wait to see him.

Finally when the lecture ended Lianna packed up her supplies and head straight to where she knew Alezorio would be. In her haste she bumps into none other than stacie. Just her luck Lianna wasn't watching where she was going and had to run into her.

Stacie's face crinkled up in disgust at Lianna. She knew this because after being spanked countless times by her sexy boyfriend for looking away from him, Lianna wasn't doing it so much anymore. It happened every now and again but not like before. Not that she mind because she loved when he spanked her.

"Whose the guy always picking you up?"

Stacie seem really curious about this. Of course, she's known for stealing boyfriends on campus. Always sleeping with guys she knows are in relationships.

"None of your business."

I'm not going to tell her, not because I think Alezorio would leave me for her. Done with this I turn to walk around but Stacie moves in front of me.

What is her problem?

"You think I can't take him from you Lianna?"

Like a switch was turned on, I started defending myself.

"I would love to see you try to take what's mine. Go ahead and watch what happens. I never stood up for myself before but I'm not a weak person. I'm not afraid to beat a b*itch."

I walked away without looking back feeling on top of the world. When I came outside Alezorio was already leaning on his Lambo. Once he spot me he waves while I grace him with a smile. His intense hazel eyes emanating warmth at me as I came closer.

Alezorio held me into his chest. I felt his firm body against mine and marveled at the fact he's mine. "What took you so long?" He whispered with his deep voice into my ear.

I drew away smiling up at him. "I had a run with someone who thought they could take you from me."

He smirks. "Really? What did you say to her?"

"That I would beat her ass If she trys to take what's mine."

Alezorio let out a laugh that made my stomach squeeze in delight. He had this laugh that made me feel cozy and happy at the same time. "That's my girl. Let's have dinner at my place."

°°°