°28° Daddy will do whatever you ask.

Dedicated to Shameeka20.

What am I gonna do? I need to talk to Jaye or even mom before I make this decision

Quietly while Alezorio is asleep I creep out the bed. Search for my phone then head outside. What am I gonna say to them? Will they support my decision? My heart is beating a mile a minute as I dial mom's number. So much for a relaxing gateway.

"Anna how's the vacation going? You and Alezorio good?"

"If I might get pregnant do you think I should I take the morning after pill tomorrow to prevent it? Mom?"

An unnerving silence penetrates my ear. Mom has never been this silent when I've asked for advice in the past. She's always quick to give input on what to do. Not like this. Never this lost for words.

"Honey do you think you'll be able to handle a baby right now with school and work?"

"I don't know if I'm ready for that."

"Anna I'm not going to tell you what to do because whatever you think is best... whatever you decide to do I'll support it because I'm your mother."

Those words brought tears to my eyes. Not the sad ones but happy ones because she's not disappointed at me. I wiped them away my nose sniffing up already. I already know Alezorio will support whatever I decide to do.

"Thanks mom. I think I know what I'm gonna do. I'll talk to you later say hi to Jaye for me."

"Okay honey talk to soon."

I hung up feeling ready to let Ali know my decision. When I enter the bedroom he's still fast asleep but I rub through his soft tousles to wake him up. Hazel green eyes flicker open staring up at me. I wish this was a different place in time because if so I might do something different.

"Morning. Ali I'm going to take the morning after pill."

He smiles at me while caressing my right cheek. Making me feel everything is okay. I held his hand to my face.

"Okay Lianna let's go to the store."

°°°

Hopefully it works. If I did get pregnant I don't think I could abort it.

"Ali let's relax today on the couch."

"Yeah baby whatever you want."

We're sitting next to each other. I'm laying back stretching my legs Ali starts to curl up around me his head on my lap as I pat his head. He's probably still tired from waking up so early this morning. The sun is up our windows wide open bringing in the smell of the sea and its breeze. The sound of the ocean relaxes me making me forget about this morning.

It sucks we'll be leaving in a few days. Our little getaway is almost over. I wish we'd just got here and out trip was just beginning. I had a great time so far with Alezorio on this vacation but soon its back to assignments, research papers, and dissertation.

"Ali can I ask you something?"

"Yeah."

"What is your family like?"

I've been spending so much time with him but there's still so much I don't know about Alezorio. It makes me question how I'm in love with him when I don't fully know him. But the heart wants what it wants I suppose.

"My dad past away when I was in highschool due to a heart attack. But my mom's still a live, she lives in Puerto Rico."

"Are you Spanish?"

I know its wrong to assume that just because its where his mom lives.

"Yes I'm actually half Puerto Rican and half Italian. My dad was Italian."

"I didn't know that. Can you speak Spanish or Italian?"

"My Spanish is okay but not the best. I'm better at speaking Italian since my dad made certain I learned it when I was growing up. Anymore questions Lia?"

"Can you say something in Italian? How many siblings do you have?"

"I have no siblings. ti amo più di quanto tu possa mai sapere."

That sounds like the most beautiful thing ever said to me, even though I don't understand it's meaning. It's also the sexiest. Who knew Alezorio could get hotter.

"What does it mean?"

"It means I love you more than you'll ever know."

°°°

I'm happy my love wants to know more about me

I'm happy my love wants to know more about me. It reaffirms why I love her so much. She's the first woman in a long time to really care about the person behind the body, behind the face. If I didn't love her before I would have certainly realized it now. Its crazy how just when I was doing endless one-night stands she came to me at the perfect time when I thought there wasn't another women I could trust with my heart. But here she is the one I was looking for. Right in front me.

I meant what I said. I love her so much and I'm glad I didn't give up believing I would find someone like her. If I had given up and stop searching, Lianna might not have entered my life. Even though we probably won't be having a baby soon. One day when we're both ready Lianna will be the mother of my children.

"You listening to me?"

Lianna whispers to me. I look into those clear silver eyes that takes my breath away. She's so special and I'm happy she my woman.

"What is baby?"

"I said that was really beautiful. You sound speak Italian more often."

"Oh really my love. papà farà qualunque cosa tu chieda."

(Daddy will do whatever you ask).

I probably shouldn't tease her after we just had a pregnancy scare. But I can't help it.

"What does that mean?"

Sitting up I lean into Lianna's ear so she'll feel my breath on her skin. My voice is deepened because I'm imagining ways to fuck her until she begs for daddy big c*ock. I can't wait for the day when I can fill her with my semen so she can have my child.

"I said. Daddy will do whatever you ask."

Lianna instantly tenses. Her breathing picking up as my coarse voice whispers this into her ear. I want her. But I'll wait because patience brings fruitful rewards. The greatest reward is right in front me.

Koi soups a quick chapter to get you guys by. Who guess Lianna would take the pill? I'll try to post a longer chapter real soon.