°22° Get on the bed, lie on your stomach, face down a** up.

This chapter is dedicated to Fluffymccraven.

Alezorio comes out the bathroom

Alezorio comes out the bathroom. Drops of water rolling down his washboard chest, six pack, finally meeting the towel around his waist. I nearly cum from the sight alone. Ive never wanted a drop of water so bad. I'd do anything to lick the droplets falling down.

"Lianna I wanna try something."

"Huh what's that?"

My head is focused only on his glistening chest in front me. I'm sure there's drool at the corner of my lips.

"Baby don't look at me like that when I'm barely holding on. I want to fuck you so hard right now you have no idea."

What It's not only me?

"I've succumb to jerking off in the shower just now, it wasn't enough."

"Oh... what do you wanna try?"

"Something I've never done with another woman but want to do with you."

Really, that caught me off guard.

Alezorio comes closer making me forget all the clothes I'm organizing in the closet. He's zoned in on me like a bird on a worm it's dying to eat. My body igniting under his intense hazel green eyes. Flecks of gold brighter than ever. The sexual tension so palpable you can hold it. My breathing quickens.

When he's in front me I gaze up at his handsome face. Alezorio pulls me into his arms and walks us to his bed in the other room. I stare at him because there's nothing else I can do. He pulls up my silk night dress leaving me in nothing but under garments. The way his eyes watch me I feel like I'm under a microscope.

"Get on the bed, lie on your stomach face down a** up."

I'm not used to this dominating Alezorio. I find myself doing exactly what he asks without question. I go on the bed as he orders me to, face press into a pillow turn so I can breathe and my ass up.

I have no idea what this postion indicates is about to happen. Alezorio doesn't come close and I'm left pondering for awhile. I can't figure out what he'll do. It's when I've settle that I feel his presence next to me as he sits on the bed. With how I'm set and how close he is I know my ass is staring him in the face.

Alezorio suddenly smacks my ass. He knows how much I like when he does that. It never fails to turn me on in a matter of seconds. He smacks me again after squeezes the cheek stinging from his hand. I feel his large hand mold me. I'm solely focus on the feel of his palm holding me. Then he's sliding my underwear lower and lower slowly until its on the floor.

Immediately I go to cover my ass but Alezorio press my wrists down to the bed. What is he doing?

"Lianna I need to see your pink chute for what am gonna do. Relax baby I want to look at your ass."