°47° I don't want you anywhere near Jason.

This chapter is dedicated to queenofnightskies.

Two months Later

Two months Later

"You know you don't have to walk me to class right?"

"I know it's just in case Jason trys to talk to you."

After that day I punched Jason, he though it was a brilliant idea to transfer to Lianna's university. Why I have no idea? Thankfully he's pursuing a different career path from Lianna so they don't cross paths too often. But every once in a while Jason actively seeks out her whereabouts. Thus me walking her to class.

My love doesn't like that Jason is trying to get closer to her. Neither do I. He's a pain in the a**. But at least with all this free time I can escort her to campus.

"I'll see you later. Text me if anything happens."

"I will."

°°°

"The mid term exam is next week Wednesday

"The mid term exam is next week Wednesday. There will be 50 questions, mostly multiple choice, five short answers, and two essay questions. I recommend using the review sheet to guide your study. See you next week."

That conclude theories and methods lecture. I have nothing else for today just work now. Alezorio is probably waiting for me. Since he hasn't been working he use this to take me to class and work. I get why he's doing it because of Jason but its starting to get annoying. I beginning to consider have a chat with Jason. Let him get his closure so he can finally move on so my life can go back to the way it was.

I do love Alezorio being so considerate of my safety but I don't need a body guard. I know he won't like it but I have to talk to Jason because I can't take this anymore.

How do I get in contact with him?

When we broke up I deleted his number and blocked it just in case he ever tried to call me. Alezorio is waiting for me as I knew he would.

The wearing black sweater and pants with a tan collared coat and white and green classic Adidas sneakers. A simple casual look. Alezorio looks comfortable. I walk up to him lean inside the entry way. Its getting colder now so he usually waits inside the the halls for me.