°53° She said yes.

Dedicated to tannyeverbless.
Lianna's outfit.

Few months Later

Few months Later

I can't believe today's the day. I'm getting my M.S. degree in counseling psychology and art therapy. I've waited so long for this moment to come. All those nights stressing about my future, wondering if its a waste of time, makes it worth it because I didn't quit. Someone once said life has two rules, #1 never quit, #2 always remember rule #1. I'm glad I didn't give up along the way.

Mom, Jaye, Alezorio, and Michael are waiting downstairs. We decided to head to the gymnasium together. I'm still getting ready. It was difficult to decide what to wear but Alezorio help me choose. His taste in clothes is better than mine. Before I met him I wore sweat pants and oversized sweaters, now I try to make an effort when I leave the house.

He selected a white suit. At first glance its plain but the deep cut blazer has gold buttons adding to it's overall look. I've forgone a bra but I'll be cover by the gown anyway so no one will know until later. My hair is not in its usual curly state I've straightened it then put in two large plaits which gives a wavy look when I undid them.

Added with light make up. My only accessory is the necklace Alezorio gifted me. Also a comfortable pair of white pointed toe heels. This outfits gives me the appearance of a business woman. I like that it's not too tight either. Alezorio did well.

I better head down before everyone gets impatient. Plus I wouldn't want us to be late.

I walk into the living room and see Jaye sitting with Michael, Alezorio is talking with mom. Everyone focuses on me once my presence is known. Four pair of eyes are on me as I enter the space. Alezorio is keenly watching, he seems to like his outfit. His eyes hone in on my chest before meeting my eyes.

I can't wait for us to be alone later. He comes over automatically wrapping around my waist pressing me into his front. He leans down and holds my buttom while leaning closer.

"I think I made a bad choice. This blazer reveals too much cleavage Lianna."

I hear his voice deepened but he doesn't sound angry. Its because he likes it. Alezorio doesn't want anyone else to see. I break our closeness and he holds the collar inward to hide some of my cleavage. It's no use the cut is very deep it's going to expose me no matter what.

"You didn't I happen to really like what I'm wearing."

"Alright love birds we need to go now."

Jaye interrupts our staring at each other.

We start to head out I grab my phone  and the tickets. Alezorio takes my hand and we all start heading outside. We decided on mom riding with us and Jaye and Michael together. Mom's in the back. She's so proud of me. Her eyes are full with support and pride.