°33° Look who we have here.

This Chapter is dedicated to flowfonoti.

Seventeen weeks later

Alezorio couldn't wait for his next patient. Why you may ask? Well its none other than his love. She's coming in for her six mouth follow up appointment. Of course since they see each other everyday he knows how her skin's progressing. Really there's no need for a check up but she has to. Even if they're dating, he's still her doctor first, boyfriend second.

He's excited to see her since he only last saw Lianna this morning when they both got ready for the day. Most days while at work Alezorio's daydreaming about things he'd love to do to Lianna. Things no man should be thinking about at work. One is bending her over the exam table while he fucks her from behind. Another is them making love on his desk in his office. He didn't even care he shouldn't let these thoughts fester.

Lianna would look so beautiful spread over his desk while he eats her p*ussy. I can't wait to kiss her behind closed doors. Besides no one will know. Alezorio got up to use the bathroom before going to the room he knows she'll be waiting. I wonder what she's wearing today?

Hopefully something short with easy access.

He finished doing his business, quickly washed his hands then wipe before heading to Lianna. Alezorio's bottled up excitement was ready to overflow. He knocks once then went in. Lianna sat on the exam table so different from the woman he first saw in front him, those month ago on her first appointment. Her silver gaze stuck on his. No longer glued to the floor. He saw the twitch of desire as she gazed over him from head to toe. Alezorio smiles from the hungry look in her eyes directed at him.

Alezorio closed the door and like deja vu sits down in front her collecting himself from the instinct to rid her of her clothes and do what they both crave, hard fast love making. He didn't bother looking at her chart because he knows everything already. Alezorio swivels the chair around to see her face. Skin is peeking out below the shorts she's wearing with a black t-shirt, cheetah coat, and high black boots.

Alezorio stood up first attempting to do his duty without getting distracted. Her face is looking good the pigmentation evening out around the cheeks and forehead. He observe her back is totally cleared up. I'll soon have to lower the dosage of her creams. Maybe even by next month.

"Your skin looks great love. I'm thinking by next month you can use just 1% creams. You can stop using the clindamycin solution now."

"Oh that's great Dr. Di Stefano."

Her tone teasing me. She knows I hate it when she calls me by my last name. But that's the deal, refer to me this way when we're in the hospital. I went to the sink to wash my hands as I'm supposed but when I'd rather run them through blonde curls. I feels Lianna watching. Burning a hole in my back. I smirk. She has no idea what I want to do to her. I dry going between her parted legs. Lianna wraps then around me like she won't let me go. Like I'll leave. Leaning in I whisper desires in her ear. I'm sure my breath will have her melting.