°25° Daddy? Why does that sound so sexy?

Dedicated to DezPrentice.

"So you're telling me that b*tch was waiting at the door

"So you're telling me that b*tch was waiting at the door."

"Yes she had the nerve to hold her hand out for me to shake!"

I'm describing what happened last night to Jaye. She's at the hospital but I reached her the perfect time. She didn't believe me when I started explaining everything.

"So what did Alezorio do?"

"Nothing we both ignore her and went inside."

"I wish I was there. She sounds desperate."

"I'm not worried about her."

Out the corner of my eyes I notice Alezorio walk in the room. He has on pajama pants an nothing else. His sexy pecks and abs are all I pay attention to.

"Lee are you listening?"

"Hmm?"

Alezorio crawls onto the bed. He spreads my legs. I try to coose them.

"Lianna don't hang up. Keep talking to
whoever it is."

"I'm listening sorry got distracted."

Alezorio pulls the cover off me. Then takes off the cotton shorts and panties in one sweep. My core already starts tingling with anticipation from what he'll do next. I can hear Jaye talking but I don't hear a word she's saying. All my attention is on Alezorio.

"I'm going to eat you while you try to keep the conversation going and not hang up."

He didn't give me a second to process what he said. Alezorio parts my pussy with his fingers and starts sucking on it. My focus immediately gets clouded from the sensation. How am I supposed to focus when he's doing this to me? He sucks my flesh into his mouth letting it go to lick up and down touching the hood. Alezorio keeps sucking me in a rhythm that feels so good I'm trying my best not to moan.

"Lee did you hear what I said?"

"Yess. I did."

"Why does your voice sounds like that"

"No reason I'm listen-ning ke-eep talking."

Shit now I'm stuttering he's really gonna mess me up. Alezorio smirked devilishly up at me. I stare at him too as he moistens his fingers until they are dripping with saliva. He runs them up my vagina making me loosen enough so he can put both fingers inside me.

"Oh hmm."

"Are you okay? You sound out of breath Lee."

"Ye-ess umh I'm okay."

Alezorio simultaneously sucks my clit while penetrating me with his fingers. It feels so good my pelvis is pushing up into his face. "Oh god." I'm trying my best not to scream so Jaye won't realize what's happening.