°19° His ex wants him back?

This chapter is dedicated to MoeshaRandall.

That was the fucking best sex I've ever had

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

That was the fucking best sex I've ever had. I'm still out of breath. Lianna appears ready to take a nap. I wish we could go again. But I know for certain she's sore. I kissed her forhead spooning her. Might as well take a nap myself. That's when I hear the doorbell ring.

Who could it be? I wasn't expecting anyone. I get up grab the pants I had on from the floor. Lianna stirs.

"Where are you going?"

"Someone's at the door. I'll be right back."

I tuck her in caressing her back to sleep. As I'm going down the stairs the doorbell rings again. Whoever it is needs to wait. When I get to the a door I didn't peek to see who it was. But once I opened it I wished I did, because then I wouldn't have open the door.

Standing on my doorstep is none other than her Adrianne. The b*tch who sucked another man's d*ick in my office. What the hell does she want?

"What the f*uck are you doing here?" Adrianne noticable flinch from my harsh tone. But I couldn't give a f*uck if she's terrified of me. She should be after what she put me through.

"Alezorio I came to ask for a second chance. Let's get back together."

Wow just woow. If this b*itch thought I'd give her another chance she's crazy. Must have lost some functioning in her brain from giving head. If I didn't care about waking Lianna I'd call security.

"No I don't want you back. I don't date cheating b*itches. I'm with someone so please leave."

"You're in a relationship? Since when?"

She had the nerve to question me.

"None of you business. Bye."

With that I slammed the door in her face. Going back to bed with my baby. I wrapped around Lianna's waist she rolled over with her face on my chest. Don't even think abou her. She's not worth your time. The person I want is right here.

°°°

°°°

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.