°21° You can call me daddy if you want.

Dedicated to KarenMck2

What did I do to deserve her?

Lianna is munching on her food while I watch. She's the most amazing person and doesn't even know it. It makes her even more special. Lianna is humble. I can't wait to have her in my arms tonight. Even though we've done it I'm ready to have her again. Before the first time I got by with cold showers. But when I have her again nothing will hold me back.

Ice skating was fun. By the end Lianna was able to skate without holding me. She never once fell and I'm happy she enjoyed herself. All I ever want is to make her smile, make her happy and feel loved. Because I feel all those things and more when I'm with her. Lianna hasn't expressed it but I know she's in love with me. It's clear as day from the way she looks at me. With light in her eyes as if I'm the only thing that matters.

I feel the same way. I love her too. But I'm waiting to hear her admit it first. Why? I think because somewhere inside I need that security because of my last relationship. I'm protecting myself from heartbreak not that I think Lianna would break my heart.

"Ali what are you thinking so hard about?"

"Ali? Where did that come from?"

Lianna's never called me by a pet name before. I like it.

"I don't know. You don't like it?"

She sounds unsure of herself and I hate when she sounds like this. I want nothing more than for Lianna to bloom into the confident strong woman I know she is inside. But it'll take time and support which I plan to give.

"Baby I love it. You can call me whatever you want. You can call me daddy if you want."

F*ck imagine Lianna calling me Daddy. That sounds like music to my ears. Her cheeks are already blushing. Oh how I love to tease her. She is so innocent what am I gonna do with her.

"Ali I don't think I'll say that one."

Her cheeks poke out like chipmunks. She so cute. I gaze into silver eyes that are stormy and light at the same time. Lianna is still chewing. I stare at the bit of sauce at the corner of her mouth. Going in with my thumb I wipe it off. Lianna stares at me as I suck the said thumb into my mouth cleaning the sauce.

Hmm. Taste sweet.

My baby looks at me with bewilderment as I lick my lips. I'm picturing earlier when I licked her juice off my fingers on the ride over to the skating rink. Lianna's cream is something I can slurp all day and still not be satisfied. I can't wait to taste her elsewhere as well. I've never been into eating a** but for some reason with Lianna the idea doesn't turn me off.

In fact I'm already leaking precum at the thought of it. I wonder if my baby would allow me to eat her there. I'll find out later.

°°°