°2° Who would love the pepperoni face low self-esteem, Lianna?

Alezorio up above. Music is James Blunt - you're beautiful. Are you guys liking it so far? Enjoy

Dedicated to ANReed.

Alezorio welcomed the overwhelming week he was having, for it took his mind off his loneliness

Alezorio welcomed the overwhelming week he was having, for it took his mind off his loneliness. His schedule for the past few days was overflowing with patients. He worked at one of the best hospitals in the neighborhood and is one of the most sought-after dermatologists in the area.

It probably had to do with his striking good looks. Not to stroke his own ego, but he saw how the female staff whispered whenever he walked through as if he couldn't hear them. Just last week he heard Stephanie whisper to Nurse Christine "I would do anything  I could to get to sit on his face."

Her words, not his. Not only his looks but also the way he was able to make each patient feel comfortable and recognize their individual needs about their acne concerns. His personable character had them coming back every few months for their check-ups.

Even though he went home extremely tired on these long days Alezorio didn't mind for it kept him busy, enough to not think about what's missing in his life. He was starting to get bored with the frequent one night stands and craved something more permanent.

He wanted someone to come home to at the end of these days. Someone who'd be there to love and be loved by his empty heart. Alezorio also wished to find someone special to make new memories with to help him forget her.

He wouldn't even use his energy to think her name. From now on he'd only think of that vile woman like her. Whoever he finds next to love he swore to himself would be the last.

°°°

Lianna was having another horrible day

Lianna was having another horrible day. She just came home from class. Lianna went to University for counseling psychology and art therapy. She wanted to someday help those who needed a therapist in order to keep their sanity to have a healthy state of mind. In particular, she wanted to help teens and young children.

Though she was sure she'd be able to help others, the same couldn't be said about helping herself. Lianna had another encounter today with Stacie. On her way home after her Research Methods class, she bumped into Stacie.