°45° Lord give me strength to not commit murder today.

This chapter is dedicated to noemiecollive.

When are you coming home? I'm losing my mind without you

All day I've been lounging around waiting for Lianna. If I wasn't laying on the couch, I'm reading, pacing around, or eating. Literally on clockwork since she left this morning. I didn't realize I'm so work centered until now. It's like without it I have nothing.

What am I gonna do for a year whenever Lianna's tied up with class and work?

I'm heading to work now. I'll be home in a few hours.

Lianna responds. I'm going to go crazy without her. Maybe I should go visit Carolyn? Catch up with her. See how she and Jaye's been since Lianna moved out. I have nothing else to do. Plus if I don't leave this house I'll die from boredom.

Few Minutes Later

Knock. Knock.

Its after five in the evening so maybe Carolyn is home maybe even Jaye. Hopefully somebody's home. When no one gets the door I knock again.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Alezorio what are you doing here?"

Jaye asks after cracking the door open. Her hair is wet like she just got out the shower. Jaye has on a towel. Please don't be a bad time.

"Lianna's at work. I've been suspended so I thought I'd stop by."

"You guys got caught didn't you."

Wait till she hears the full story.

"Come in let me get changed then you can fill me in."

I go into the living room to wait. Seems like Carloyn isn't home. The place is real quiet. As I wait I scroll through my gallery looking at pictures of Lianna. There's one of her when we went to the gym. Lianna in the picture is staring at her phone. It's a candid.

I hear footsteps and see Jaye come into view with her boyfriend, Michael

I hear footsteps and see Jaye come into view with her boyfriend, Michael. She sits down with him beside her. Michael is quick to put her feet over his lap.