°40° Ali what are you doing to me?

Chapter dedicated to QueenNa24.

Koi soups part II of Alezorio's birthday night. Happy reading.

All I can do is lay there while he slurps up my essence

All I can do is lay there while he slurps up my essence. I can't move, can't speak, can't seem to breathe from how intense this orgasm is then out of nowhere everything goes dark...

I certainly didn't expect Lianna to faint. She's out cold but I know she's okay. My love's even breathing settle my anxiety since she went under. I swear my little minx is a masochist. How else do you explain why she enjoys it so much whenever I punish her? First with the spanking, when I withhold orgasms, and now this. Lianna continues to suprise me. All those months ago when I met her as my new patient I didn't expect to fall in love with her so fast so deeply.

I swore to myself the next woman I love would be the last and I'm very happy that woman is Lianna. I couldn't ask for someone better. She's everything I've ever wanted and more. Getting up I head to the bathroom. When I'm facing the wall is when I see it hanging about the flat screen. A painting of Lianna in the most erotic pose. It, she looks beautiful. Effortlessly awakens my libido. If only my love wasn't sleeping. Not for long.

She must have painted it for me. I stare at it for awhile then finally head to the bathroom. Looking in the medicine cabinet for a pair of scissors. Lianna is still out which makes this more fun. Rolling my love over on the side I cut her sexy lingerie down the back. Pulling it off her I throw it to the side. Her beautiful skin is now ready for me to explore.

But first I search for the handcuffs I bought for when my punishment ends. This is a lesson I hope Lianna learns well because I won't go through this again. Never again will I go days without us having sex unless I'm injured or sick. I cuff her to the bed then start stripping until I have nothing on.

Lianna stirs a little. Looking so adorable with her pouting lips and eyebrows twitching. I love her so much. She's the love of my life and even if I have to transfer her to another doctor or move to a new hospital, I will if that's what it takes. I would hate for Lianna to feel responsible if management somehow found out about us, aka Stacie running her big mouth. I'm sure that's her next move.

But Stacie won't get between us because I won't let her. Back to my love. She's thought about everything for this night with all the details down to the T. There are flavored lubes, sex toys, and anything you can imagine for pleasure on display by the bed. I scanned the available items and pick up a pair of nipple clamps, an apple flavored lube, and butt plug. I know I've become obsessed with that part of her body lately but I can't help it.

Lianna's nipple are tight pink drops. Even in sleep they are swollen. First I start sucking on one twirling the pink bud between my lips. My tongue says hello and enters the mix as I lick away. I decide to spice things up adding a drop of the lube before I moisten the other bud I didn't forget. Both are glistening with my saliva and lube.