°30° Yep that's mine.

Chapter is dedicated to ROSESTYLES23.

Koi soups does any of you watch Korean dramas or Anime? If so which ones are you watching right now? Listen to BTS - Spring Day. It matches this chapter perfectly. Enjoy

After we came back Lianna visibly got even more confident

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After we came back Lianna visibly got even more confident. She started walking with an aura which screams not afraid of anything. Wearing clothes showcasing her beauty instead of hiding it. Lianna's skin shows signs of improvement. Since it's clearing our appointments would spread out over longer periods. If things continue they'd be every six months.

I continue walking through the quad where Lianna said she'd be after her last class. I came to pick her up and drop her off at work. Even though the weather is beginning to flow into spring I'd rather still take her from place to place when I'm available. My love is independent and did fine before I came along but, I want to make one thing easier for her.

It's a nice early spring day in March, not too cold or too warm. The kind of day that promises hot Summer ones ahead. Plenty of students crisscross through the quad going to an fro. I noticed the usual girls basically ready for summer with their short shorts and blouses without sleeves. Not that it's the right temperature for those yet. The familar guys walking with a group of girls or a team of friends.

Whatever college campus your on its sure to be the same. Glancing down at my watch I take note of the time. She'll arrive in a few minutes and I'm early. There a few tables set up to the right providing shade from the sun. I sit in one of the attached metal chairs in view of the building Lianna would soon exit. Then send her a text so she knows I'm here in the usual spot.

I here sitting in front Chase Hall.

Okay I'm coming over. Class let out a little late today.

Ok love take your time.

As I'm scrolling through Instagram looking at our pictures from Bora Bora, someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn around expecting its Lia messing with me but I encounter a tall slim brunette with pale blue eyes. She's attractive enough with nice legs and adequate facial features. A few mouths ago I'd probably go with her to screw at her place. But now the sight of someone like her does nothing for me.

Guess that's the Lianna effect. In other words once you Lianna you can't leave her. See what I did there? Anyway back to the brunette.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes you can actually." She bubbly admits. "Are you Lianna's boyfriend?"

Okay... Whose this girl asking me questions that's none of her business?

"Whose asking?"

Usually I'm the most polite guy anyone will meet but there's something about her I don't trust. Maybe it's the look in her eyes. The way she looking at me like I'm a new Gucci bag she has to have.