NOTICE

koi Soups, 

It saddens me to say but its something I've been thinking of lately. I've decided to take down all my stories from wattpad. You're probably wondering why. Well, the reason is lately with all of the new changes they are making to the app it feels like it's stifling my desire to write or even read on this app. I love doing both but if I had to pick one I'd have to pick reading. If you think about it any writer who likes to write, we start first as readers before we transitioning to being writers. I first discovered this app for my passion for reading but even this I've been feeling indifferent to doing on this platform recently. But don't worry I won't be removing everything in one fell swoop. I'm going to remove my unfinished stories first Dreamcatcher, Sexy One Shot, and My Cold Mate. Finally, I feel it would be unfair to you all if I didn't complete the story I've been working on which is Mikhail Malik Mael, so I've decided I'm going to complete It first before removing it. Finally with Intoxicated With You and His Insecure Beauty I'm going to take these down at the end of this month. I know it would be unfair to those who have started reading them to not have enough time to finish, so I'll wait until the end of March. Please know I am very grateful to all of you for all the love and support you've given me over the years on my stories. I am thankful I a great group of people read, voted commented on them. This gave me confidence in my writing and I know I still have a lot more growth to do as a writer but unfortunately, I won't be doing that growth here. I haven't decided if I'll put my stories up on another platform but if I do I'll let you all know so you'll know where to look for me. This isn't the end of my writing. Just know somewhere out there I'll continue writing, creating new worlds when I have time. You never know maybe one day you'll see the name Vanessa Campbell as a published author on the New York Times. 

I have decided to move my stories to Litnet app their website for those who prefer is Booknet.com. My username is VCCAMPBELL. All stories will keep the same titles. If you're still interested in my works and want to read NEW books from me I will be writing there from now on. Don't worry I will still keep my wattpad account to finish posting Mikhail Malik Mael.