°27° We didn't use a condom? Am I gonna get pregnant?

This chapter is dedicated to noonie06.

The music is Tank - When We. Give it a listen during the smut portion. Enjoy koi soups. Thanks to all of you who consistently vote on each chapter as well as comment. I appreciate your support more than you guys know.

Alezorio and are in the jacuzzi relaxing

Alezorio and are in the jacuzzi relaxing. He's touching my braids while my back presses into his bare chest. I really like how the braids came out plus they'll protect my hair while I'm here enjoying the ocean and other stuff. It's easier to maintain as well. Alezorio seems to like them too even though he's confused why I had to get them.

The sky is all black with a million stars radiating back at us. It's a beautiful sight I won't take for granted. Most people don't get to see something like this. The water is still warm smoothing out the tension in my muscles from sitting in the salon chair for so many hours. It's hard being a girl, guys don't have anything on us.

"What do you wanna do for the rest of the night?" I asked him.

Alezorio leans into my ear whispering his answer. His deep raspy tone making my skin tingle. "I want us to take a shower afterwards I'll bend you over the sink and fuck your tight pussy while you watch me in the mirror."

The picture he's painted of us creates a burn between my legs. Alezorio runs between them close to where I need him igniting the burn. I get up and make my way inside with him following behind me. Alezorio tugs me into the shower and the second he pulls the curtain close his lips smash to mine. Arms encaging me to the wall, his chest against my front. I kiss him back letting him know I'm ready for what's about to unfold.

Alezorio cups my breast molding it while his other hand holds my thigh up so his erection rubs into me. My legs buckle but I don't slip because he has me. Alezorio parts my lips effortlessly like he knows them like the back of his hand. He nips at my lips before sucking my tongue into his mouth creating a larger ache below. I start rubbing my vagina on his legs a delicious friction that makes me almost ready to cream on him.

He lets go of my breast grabbing both thighs and easily lifting me up. My legs wrap around his waist right away bringing me closer to his member. I want him inside me more than I've ever needed him before.

"Screw afterwards, Lianna I need you right now." He groans out.

I nearly came from his voice alone. I grip his hair pulling his lips back to me. We kiss hard with so much passion so rough with an unparallel hunger for each other. Alezorio enters me with one deep thrust he's in all the way I feel him in my stomach. The pain mixed with pleasure for the unexpected entrance is what I need in this moment.

He pulls out then thrusts back in to the hilt. My pelvis undulates meeting his thrusts as his rhythm begins. "Oh god Ali you feel so good. Harder!"

Alezorio complies and picks up the pace thrusting harder like his life depends on it. I'm start to feel my release closer. My back is arched. Alezorio's strength amazes me as he holds me up while fucking the life out of me. What sets me over the edge is when her finger rubs on pussy eliciting an orgasm stronger than any before.

I scream out. "Uhh god Ahhhhhh!"

Alezorio groans out as well as his cum shoots inside me causing me to release again. I'm amazed I can orgasum again so soon. He comes down slowly kissing my forehead.

"What the fuck was that Lia?"

"I don't know but something about it feels different than before." I admit.

Alezorio's hazel green eyes are beaming with pride at me. He strokes my cheek with love pouring from their depths. Their pools of green brown and gold looking more vibrant than ever.
Suddenly he pulls out and I feel empty. It leaves a little sting.

"Sh*t Lianna I forgot to use a condom. Now it makes sense why it's better than usual, it's the first time I've ever fucked raw."

We didn't use a condom? Am I gonna get pregnant? What's mom going to say?

"Lianna. Lianna."

Alezorio takes me out my thoughts.

"It's going to be okay. We can get the morning after tomorrow as soon as we get up if you're not ready."

What does he mean if I'm not ready? Would Ali be okay with me getting pregnant?

"What do you mean if I'm not ready?"

°°°

Why is she asking me this?

If Lianna got pregnant surprisingly I think I'd be okay with it. The idea of her having my child doesn't sound so daunting. In fact it makes me happy to possibly have a mini me or Lianna running around

"If you got pregnant I'd want us to keep it but if your not ready let's get the plan B pill tomorrow."

"Oh." Lianna sound like she didn't expect that response. But it's the truth. I'm not dissuaded by the though of her having a baby.

"Lianna whatever you decide to do I hundred percent support that decision."

I try to say this with total sincerity so she has no doubt about it. Lianna means the world to me and I don't want any little confusion no matter how small to affect that. I kiss her forehead. We both wash up not saying anything else. Lianna finished first leaving me to ponder what just took place.

But I mean what I said. No matter what she decides to do I'll support her decision all the way. Because I know she's not ready. Lianna's only 23. She's focused on her master's degrees right now and finishing graduate school. A baby would put her off track so I get it. Maybe in a few years we'll be having this conversation, but probably not right now.

When I enter the bedroom Lianna is in bed dressed. I put on a pair of shorts and get in. Pulling her body into me because I don't like feeling her too far away while we sleep. It's the first night we went to bed without saying goodnight to each other. I don't like the feeling of animosity one bit. Tomorrow I plan to rectify it as soon as we wake. But for now I'll leave it alone.

Look at that two updates in one day. Soups I've never done that before. I feel like I had to write this chapter right away. So what do you guys think about the possibility of a baby. What would you do if you were Lianna? Comment and vote.

A/N: I'm running out of people to dedicate chapters to. If you're a silent reader who always reads but doesn't vote or comment please do so I can dedicate a chapter to you. Thanks koi soups