°12° How was I supposed to find out you were f*cking this b*tch?

This chapter is dedicated to Silent_coco.

Friends with benefits? Am I alright with that? NO!

I want a relationship with Lianna. From the start it's what I had in mind. Something that lead to possibly of marriage, kids the whole nine yards.

But she still doesn't want to even give dating a try. Whoever hurt her in the past really lowered her self-esteem.

Lianna sat on the bed next to me where I laid on my back. She has on only a pale yellow sweater so I can see her thick legs. They weren't slim but with meat that moves if I were to slap her ass. I could picture those legs wrapped around my waist as I f*uck her in some many ways.

She's looking down at her lap appearing dazed

She's looking down at her lap appearing dazed. She's so beautiful having no idea how she takes my breath away. I stare at her juicy lips and high cheekbones and messy blonde curls.

While I analyzed her features my impulse wants to pull her on top of me and kiss her until she changes her mind. But Lianna might use that as reason to get mad at me again.

"Lianna I'm going to kiss you."

I waited a second to see if she'd resist before pulling her down onto my chest. Her hair fell into my face so I push it out the way.

"If you don't want me to, this is the time to say so."

Lianna's lips part and I thought well here comes no. But she did something else I thought may never happen. She pulls my face in gently initiating the kiss on her own.

I can get used to this.

Lianna bites down softly on my bottom lip causing a my c*ock to get excited. Slowly as if she were scared to let go Lianna kissed me not as forcable as I wanted. So being the impatient man I am I take over.

First rolling over so she's underneath me. I tried not to put too much weight on her. I hold her waist and trail my hands up her sides going up to her breast passing her shoulder until I held under her neck.