Chapter 49 - Make Love [M]

Taehyung lies against the headboard as Jungkook tugs onto his pants. He takes his member out of his boxers and his eyes widens.

"Y-you're huge.." Jungkook's cheeks turn red.

Taehyung chuckles.

Jungkook kisses onto his member. He licks up his base before sucking onto his tip. Taehyung's lips parted as he lets out a pant.

You look so hot right now, Taehyung..

Jungkook takes in his length, bobbing his head up and down. Taehyung tugs onto Jungkook's hair as he holds himself back from thrusting into his mouth.

Jungkook's mouth was warm and it felt so good as he swirls his tongue around him while taking him in. Taehyung pants. "Fuck.. Jungkook.." Jungkook felt him twitch inside his mouth. He pulls away.

"Y-you're.." Jungkook blushes at the sight. "Bigger.."
Taehyung cups his cheeks. "Scared?"

Jungkook shakes his head. "No.." He kisses onto his tip. "You can move, you know that, right?" He swallows him again and Taehyung lets out a moan. "Mmh.. I'm trying not to.."

Jungkook roams a hand up Taehyung's stomach and he bobs his head faster. Taehyung rolls his hip upwards and begins to deepthroat the younger. "Ah.." Taehyung nears his climax. "Okay.. stop.." He moans and Jungkook pulls away.

"You ready?" Taehyung hovers over Jungkook's body and Jungkook shyly nods. "Want me to prepare you some more?"

"Just put it in me already."

Taehyung chuckles. He puts his condoms on and aligns himself with Jungkook's hole. He slowly pushes himself in.

Jungkook clutches onto the pillow and he whimpers at the feeling. Taehyung caresses his cheeks. "Relax.." He kisses onto his forehead. "It'll hurt less."

"You're so big.." Jungkook trembles and Taehyung chuckles. "I'll go slow on you."

After minutes of letting Jungkook adjust to his size, Taehyung is finally inside him, completely.

"How is it?" Taehyung kisses his ear.
"Mmh.."
"Can you handle it? Can I move?"

Jungkook nods. Taehyung slides out of his hole only to slam himself back in.

"Ah!" Jungkook clutches onto the pillow.
"Did that hurt?"

Jungkook shakes his head.

"Was that your sweet spot?"

Jungkook shyly looks away with flushed cheeks. "Y-you can.. move more.."

"Ah.." Jungkook moans as Taehyung begins to move inside him. "Nngh.." He hits onto his sweet spot and Jungkook clenches his hole.
"Ah.." Taehyung moans.

"Shit.." Taehyung strokes Jungkook's member. "T-tae.. don't... do that.. c-can't hold.." Jungkook pants. "I-if you do that.." Taehyung stops but continues to penetrate into his hole. "Ah.."

"Do I need to buy a cock ring for you?" Taehyung kisses his neck and Jungkook nods. "Mmh.. daddy.."

"How naughty." He spanks his buttcheeks and Jungkook moans. "You're aroused so quickly." Taehyung chuckles and he nibbles onto his ear.

"Mmh.." Jungkook lets out muffled moans as Taehyung continues to pound into him. "Don't cover your face.." He removes his arms. "I wanna see you."

"Ah.." Jungkook squeezes his eyes shut. "Nngh.." "You're so adorable." Taehyung kisses his neck and Jungkook's legs began to tremble.

Taehyung chuckles. "Does it feel good?"

"Mmh.." Jungkook nods.

"I'll hold you up." He grabs Jungkook by the waist and fucks him deeply.

"Mmh.. ah.. Tae.." Jungkook whimpers as Taehyung slams into his hole. "Ah.. anngh.."

Taehyung smirks at the sight. "You're cute."

"Ah.. ah.." Jungkook lets out choked moans as Taehyung continuously hits onto his sweet spot.

"You're so tight.. ah.." Taehyung throws his head back and Jungkook feels even more aroused just by looking at him.

"Fuck.. Tae.." He pants. "You're so pretty.. oh-"
Jungkook cries into his hand as Taehyung quickens his pace, going deeper inside him.

"Tae.." Jungkook gulps. "W-wait.. I'm.. close.. I- mmh..." He moans hopelessly as he lets Taehyung do him however he wants.

"I'll make you cum so good." Taehyung says into his ear and Jungkook whimpers.

Taehyung touches his member and Jungkook's head started to spin. "Tae.." He whines desperately.

Taehyung pounds into him recklessly as Jungkook grits his teeth.

"So g-good.. ah.." He lets out lewd moans as Taehyung doesn't stop touching his front.

"You make me feel so good.. Jungkook.." Taehyung pants and he wraps his arms around Jungkook's waist. "I'm close.." He leans in and captures Jungkook's lips.

"Mmh.." Jungkook moans into the kiss as Taehyung fully thrusts into him. "I-i'm close... nngh.." Taehyung hits his sweet spot harder. "Ah.. mmh.." He lets out the cutest moan before spurting all over himself and onto Taehyung's hand.

"Shit.." Taehyung pants against Jungkook's neck and with a few more thrusts, he orgasms into his hole. "Ah.."