Chapter 20 - Iron man

A slip of the tongue! Haha.. Jungkook had been trying to calm himself the entire night.

Taehyung and Jungkook bid them goodbye, leaving Yoongi's room.

"Is it safe to leave them alone?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung nodded. "Yoongi takes good care of the people he love. He won't do anything."

"I'm not sure about Jimin, though."

"What?"

Jungkook takes Taehyung down the elevator and they stood there in silence.

"You don't have to follow me till here, you know? I can go down the elevator on my own." Taehyung smiles.

Jungkook looks at him with hopeful eyes and quickly averts his gaze. "Actually.. I have something to ask you."

"Yeah?"

Jungkook hesitates, playing with the hem of his shirt. "Just now.. you said you'd take me away from Jimin.." He shyly says, squeezing his eyes shut. "What does that mean?"

The door opens and Taehyung walks out of the elevator. "I'm leaving." He smiles. "See you tomorrow." He walks away and Jungkook looks at his back.

Taehyung stops on his tracks. "You can.."

Upon hearing his voice, Jungkook quickly looks up.

"Take it as a threat."

"A threat? What do you mean-" The doors closes and Jungkook was left wondering.

I'm confused with myself too, Jungkook..

"Is he okay? He's not going to hurt me, is he? Wait, of course not.. He's my friend, what am I thinking?" His eyes widens. "Does he.. know that I saw?" He shakes his head. "Of course not. You're just being paranoid at this point. Calm down."

He arrives at his room and throws himself in bed.

"What kind of threat?"

"Ah.. fuck it."

"He's probably just messing around like last time."

The following week...

Jungkook still couldn't figure out what Taehyung meant but he didn't want to think about it anymore. He still haven't told Taehyung and it had been difficult for him.

"Hi." Jungkook smiles and Taehyung runs his fingers through Jungkook's hair. "Hi."

Jungkook turns bright red.

What... why.. did he.. play with my hair?

"Wanna go have lunch together?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook froze. "I don't have class after and I know a good place to.. Jungkook?"

Jungkook snaps out of his trance and looks at Taehyung. "Yeah? Yeah, sure."

Taehyung took him to a fancy restaurant. It's safe to say that this was the 3rd time after a long time since the two hangout together outside of school.

"Wow!" Jungkook smiles as he scans around the area. It was so crowded. Taehyung had took him to an Iron man themed restaurant after their conversation a week ago at Yoongi's place.

"What do you usually watch? Barbie?"

Jungkook glares at him. "No! I watch Iron man, actually. Thank you very much." He angrily munches his popcorn.

Taehyung looks at him with a smirk.

"Did you find this place for me?"

Taehyung nods. "Is it okay? Do you like it?"

Jungkook looks at him with the biggest smile on his face. "Yes, I love it! Thank you."

Jungkook's mouth drops as he sees the menu. "Everything's.. so expensive here.."

Taehyung smiles. "Don't think about that. I'll be paying."

"What? That just makes me think about it more."

"Then don't." Taehyung calls a waiter over and orders them food.

"Tae.. wait.. Taehyung please.. Don't order so much?"

The waiter nods and walks away. "Stop worrying, will you?"

I come from a rich family. Taehyung says in mind.

Jungkook had been busy wandering around, looking at the posters here and there. He opens his mouth in surprise as he sees the giant Iron man statue outside the restaurant.

Their coffee machine was Iron man and so were their employee's uniforms. He widely stares at the Iron man figurines and smiles at them.

Everything's Iron man.. He smiles.

Their food arrives and Jungkook rushes towards their table. "I wonder what you ordered." Jungkook widely stares at the cup of coffee on their table, an Iron man painted on top of it. Even the cup was Iron man's head.

"This is so cool!" He squeals. "I'm never gonna drink- Oh what.." He stares at the cake that Taehyung had just ordered for him.

"I-iron man.." He looks at Taehyung with stars in his eyes and Taehyung smiles brightly at him.

"I heard you like banana milk?"

Jungkook's cheeks turn red and he smiles at him. "Yeah.. How'd you know?"

"I asked Jimin." He cuts the cake. "I like strawberry, so.. I hope you don't mind it's a combination of strawberry and banana."

A/N: Half banana and half strawberry, not mixed.  But I do wonder.. 🍌🍓

Taehyung was sitting there, admiring as Jungkook takes a bite out of his cake. Jungkook had sparkling eyes and he felt shy when Taehyung just quietly stares at him. Taehyung's curly hair covers half of his eyes and his smile at him was so small and sweet.

Wow.. he looks so beautiful.. Jungkook gulps and he quickly shakes his head.

"I love it! It's delicious." Jungkook smiles.