Chapter 44 - Date

"These remind me of you so I got them for you

"These remind me of you so I got them for you." Taehyung hands him a bouquet of red roses and smiles.

"How did it remind you of me?"

"You're both pretty— Ow.." Jungkook hits onto Taehyung's chest with flushed cheeks.

"You're cheesy ><"

"But you're still prettier."

"Eeeekk!" Jungkook squeals as Taehyung pulls him closer. He shyly hides his face behind his hands. "You're so annoying.."

Taehyung chuckles and kisses his cheeks.

"Thank you." Jungkook smiles.

"I also got you this." He hands Jungkook a box and he opens it.

" He hands Jungkook a box and he opens it

Taehyung shows him his own necklace. "Will you wear the puzzle piece for me?" He smiles and Jungkook pouts.

"Don't cry again."

Jungkook nods and he hugs Taehyung's neck. "You're cute.."

Taehyung helps him put his necklace on and he smiles. "You look cute."

Jungkook cups Taehyung's cheeks and gives him plenty of kisses on his lips. "Thank you."

Taehyung drives their way to the dorm and Jungkook sits next to him. Jungkook reaches for Taehyung's hand and Taehyung almost froze.

Jungkook unbuckles his seat belt. "Thanks for today.." He softly smiles and Taehyung ruffles his hair.

"We're really dating now?" Taehyung smiles and Jungkook nodded. "I'm so happy."

Jungkook smiles.

"Oh, right.." Taehyung reaches for the back seat and pulls out a huge teddy bear for him.

"Isn't if cute? It's fluffy

"Isn't if cute? It's fluffy.. Just like you." Taehyung hands him the bear and Jungkook hugs it. "Do you like it?"

Jungkook's cheeks turned red and Taehyung shyly smiles.

"You're even cuter.." Jungkook puts the bear away and wraps his arms around Taehyung's neck, kissing him. The kiss became heated and Jungkook didn't seem like he was about to stop.

"Mmh.." Taehyung pulls away and chuckles. "Are you touched? Do you really like it?"

"I love it." Jungkook kisses him again and hungrily nips onto his bottom lip.

"Koo.." Taehyung runs his fingers through Jungkook's hair and softly pulls away.

"We can kiss more tomorrow. But now, you have to get home safely, okay?"

"But.." Jungkook pouts.
"The security's gonna kill you." He pouts.

I can just stay at your place.. Jungkook wanted to say, but he just smiles.

He nods and Taehyung hands him the bear. Jungkook holds it tightly in his arms.

"I'll see you at my balcony." Jungkook gets out of the car and smiles. "Bye, Tae.." He winks.

Taehyung waves him a goodbye. "Bye, Koo.."

They talked to each other the entire night.

Texting, who?

Jungkook smiles as he dreamily stares at Taehyung's window from his balcony. Taehyung was working out again and he didn't even notice that Jungkook was there, boldly staring at him.

Taehyung takes his shirt off and Jungkook quickly covers his eyes. Taehyung turns around and smirks, seeing Jungkook. He quickly puts his shirt on.

Taehyung walks out of his balcony and smiles.
"Hey." He lies a hand under his chin. "Did you sleep well last night?"

"Yeah." Jungkook smiles. "It's a beautiful day, you know?" He shyly says. "Wanna.."

"Yes." Taehyung says and Jungkook blushes. "I'll have to go take a shower first though."

"I mean you didn't have to.. 🤤"

"What?"

"Nothing.." Jungkook smiles. "I'll take a shower too."

"So how long have you been staring?" Taehyung says and Jungkook's cheeks turns red. He quickly storms inside.

Taehyung chuckles.

Stupid, Taehyung..

You're annoying..

So annoying.

You JERK.

Taehyung knocks onto his door and smiles as he hears Jungkook rushing towards the door.

"Hi." Jungkook smiles and Taehyung wraps his arms around his waist, kissing him.
"Good morning.. boyfriend."

Jungkook hits onto his chest. "So where are we going today?"

"Wherever you want." Taehyung lies his head on top of Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook shyly chuckles. "Why are you so clingy?" He runs his fingers through Taehyung's locks.

"It's because.. I'm your boyfriend now.. boyfriends.. our first date. You know? As boyfriends.. boyfriends.." Taehyung smiles and Jungkook cups his cheeks. "You're so cute.."

"Yeah?"

Jungkook leans in and captures his lips.
"I know where to go."