Chapter 26 - Stay Over

Jungkook returns from the shower to see Taehyung walking around in silk pajamas. He puts a blanket over the couch.

"What are you doing?"

Taehyung sits on the couch. "I'll be sleeping here tonight."

"No!"

"Why? The couch is pretty comfy too, you know."

Jungkook walks over and throws Taehyung's blanket onto the mattress.

"Dude."

"You're sleeping on the bed.. and.." Jungkook gulps. "I'll.. sleep next to you."

Taehyung doesn't say a word and Jungkook quickly says, "If you want to. I can take the couch too! I just meant.. It's better than to have you sleeping on the couch."

Taehyung smiles. "Sure. I'll take the bed. You can sleep next to me. You don't mind?"

Jungkook shakes his head furiously. "I don't mind!"

Taehyung slides himself underneath the blanket and Jungkook lies next to him. Jungkook lies there, not daring to move. He stares at the ceiling.

Taehyung had his back pressed onto the headboard, scrolling through his phone. He rewatched the story he posted weeks ago when he and Jungkook were at the Iron man themed restaurant. He smiles a little.

"What are you looking at?" Jungkook asks, turning his head to Taehyung and Taehyung looks back at him.

"I was.." He smiles.

Jungkook clutches onto the blanket underneath his chin, looking like a bunny.

"Nothing." Taehyung puts his phone away. "You wanna sleep?"

Jungkook nods and Taehyung turns the lamps off. He tucks himself underneath the blanket and turns to the side.

"Well.. good-" His eyes widens as he feels Jungkook's arms wrapped around his waist. "Why-"

"Goodnight." Jungkook says, squeezing his eyes shut as he pulls Taehyung closer to him.

Fuck. I really did it. Jungkook grips onto the back of Taehyung's shirt.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung chuckles and Jungkook removes his arms from his waist.

"A.. a goodnight hug?"

Why is he hugging me?  Taehyung smiles to himself.  He must've felt bad.. How pure.

"Okay.." Taehyung pulls away. "Goodnight."

Jungkook pouts as the stares at his back.

Next morning...

Jungkook rolls to the side of the bed. He stretches and felt something hard underneath his hand. He rubs onto the area and groans.

Taehyung opens an eye and removes Jungkook's hand away from his chest. He gets off bed and walks into the bathroom.

Jungkook opens an eye and his eyes widens when he realized he had been touching onto Taehyung's bare chest.

FUUUUCCCCKKKKKK.

He didn't seem like he panicked though?

OH. MY. GOD. JUNGKOOK. He tugs onto his hair.

Taehyung comes out of the bathroom to see Jungkook peacefully sleeping in bed. He sits next to him.

"Wake up. You have to go to your dorm to change."

"Mmh.." Jungkook groans and Taehyung pulls the blanket off of him. "Wash your face and go. You'll be late."

Jungkook gets off the bed and drags himself into the bathroom.

"Jimin.. I fucked up."

"What?"

"I think I hurt Taehyung."

"What do you mean?"

Jungkook tells him about what happened at Taehyung's place.

"Oh.. you slept over." Jimin smirks.

"Not the point! I think he's mad at me."

"I don't think he is.. I think he just wanted to make sure you don't feel uncomfortable around him. It was just a hug anyways."

"But what if he did felt bad? I didn't mean to.."

"Don't put so much pressure on yourself. He's acting fine around you, isn't he? It's fine.." He pats onto Jungkook's shoulder.

"I guess.."

Jimin kisses his forehead. "I have chemistry test. See you."

Jungkook waves him goodbye. He turns around to see Taehyung standing by the locker.

Jungkook smiles and runs towards him. Just as when Taehyung opens the locker, a pile of letter falls out of his locker.

Taehyung stuffs his book into his locker and grabs the pile of letters in his hands.

Jungkook watches in confusion.

What's happening?

His eyes widens as he remembers. He runs towards Taehyung.

"Hi." Jungkook smiles.

"Hey. Do you know who puts these in my locker?"

"About that.." Jungkook eyes at his classmates who were hiding behind the door of his classroom. They giggled.

"I forgot to tell you yesterday."