Chapter 3 - Neighbour

Taehyung closes his locker door and sees Jungkook smiling widely at him.

"Hi." Jungkook says as he stands next to him.  Taehyung gives him an uninterested look.

"How long have you been standing there?"

"2 minutes."

He rolls his eyes and walks away.

"No wait." Jungkook quickly chases after him.
"I said Hi." He smiles. "Hey!" He runs ahead of Taehyung and stood in front of him.

"Piss...off." Taehyung says and walks past him.

Jungkook pouts and clenches his fists.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook accidentally yells and he immediately covers his mouth.

"What do you want from me?" He glares and Jungkook takes a few steps back. His back was pressed against the lockers as Taehyung cages him with an arm.

"I-i.."

"What did you call me?" He says with a deep voice and Jungkook trembles underneath him.

"I called you Taehyung.." He gulps. "Isn't that your name?"

"Don't talk to me.. like you're friends with me."

How did he know my name? Taehyung shakes his head as he walks away.

"B-but.. I wanna be your friend.."

Taehyung stops on his tracks.

"I don't wanna be your friend."

Jungkook pouts when Taehyung disappears from his sight. 

"Jimin..🥺" Jungkook looks at his friend with teary eyes.

"Baby.." Jimin hugs his friend. "What's wrong? Did someone hurt you? I'LL KILL THEM, I'LL KILL THEM ALL."

"No, please don't.." Jungkook pouts. "Curly hair guy, he.. I think I made him upset." He lowers his head and Jimin looks at him worried.

"Since when are you and curly hair friends?"

"We aren't.." Jungkook tells him about the incident earlier. "He's quite intimidating but.. I don't know, I'm not exactly scared of him.. He was mean but it only makes me wanna get to know him better." He smiles. "I want to know why he moved to our school.. and why he's so grumpy all the time.."

"You're so weird.. You like finding trouble, don't you?" Jimin sighs. "Can't you just ignore him?"

"I want to but.. no. I shall not give up so easily! I'm Jeon Jungkook! You hear me?! I'm- Ow. Why do you keep hitting me?"

"Look, I'm not stopping you.. but know when to quit, alright? Promise me you won't get hurt."

"Jimin.." Jungkook hugs his friend's waist. "I promise.. I won't get hurt. Don't worry.." He smiles. "I got the bestest friend here with me, right?"

"Mhm." Jimin giggles.

Taehyung.. I want to know more about you.

The following day..

The bell rings and Jungkook sees Taehyung stuffing his books inside his locker. He naruto ran towards him.

"Hi." Jungkook smiles. "Do you.. wanna have lunch with me?"

Taehyung sighs and enters his classroom.

The following day..

"Taehyung!" Jungkook chases after him. "I noticed you've been wearing black a lot. Is black your favorite color?"

Taehyung glares at Jungkook.