Chapter 21 - Kith Taehyung Kithed Jungkook

Jungkook snaps a picture of the cake and drinks his coffee happily. A part of him hurts that he had to ruin it and eat Iron man but at least it died deliciously!

Taehyung takes a sip of his coffee and whips out his phone. He takes a picture of the man across him who was enjoying his banana cake.

Cute.

"Have you finished eating?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung nodded.

"If you're done too, we can bring the cake home."

Jungkook pouts. "You have it!"

Taehyung calls the waiter over and asks them to package it for them.

"Stop being stubborn. I want to give it you."

"Why?" Jungkook pouts. "I just realized I never treated you out for food.. Can I treat you next time?"

Taehyung smiles. "Sure."

Jungkook's eyes widens when he sees their ice cream arrive. "You even ordered ice cream too?" He looks at him with stars in his eyes.

"Eat up."

They walk around the area and took a couple of pictures together.

"Hold the camera!"

"I don't take pictures of myself."

"My arms are too short."

"So?"

"I said hold the camera!"

Taehyung sighs. He clicks on the camera and he looked like he was going through the hardest time of his life.

Jungkook laughs as he sees the picture but he knows that it was just because Taehyung wasn't used to smiling at pictures.

"Are you having fun?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook happily nodded. "Yes! Are you?"

"Of course." Taehyung holds his hand and takes him to a place outside the restaurant.

"Tae!" Jungkook giggles. "Where are you.." His eyes widens as he sees the sight before him. He smiles as the wind blows through his hair and he extends his arms to the side, enjoying the most of it.

"What is this place? Why is there sea behind the restaurant?" He smiles.

They walk on the bridge over the sea where they get to see sunset together. Jungkook couldn't believe such place exists.

"It's beautiful.." Jungkook smiles as he stares at the sunset. They sat there in silence. Jungkook was shivering from the cold and Taehyung quickly puts a blanket over him.

"Where did you-"

"Rented it. I knew it'd be cold." He throws a blanket over himself.

"Thank you.. for taking me here. I'm happy, really." He lies his head on top of Taehyung's shoulder. "I had the time of my life.."

Taehyung's cheeks turn red. "No problem.. Being in school too long causes me brain damage."

Jungkook chuckles and pulls away. "Seriously, though. Thank you. I feel like you're always being so nice to me. Why? Was it because you feel guilty when I had to wait for a month for you to become my friend?" He smirks and Taehyung shakes his head.

Speaking of guilty.. Jungkook blushes.

"We're friends, right? Of course, I wanna be nice to you. I felt bad about that at first and I wanna make it up to you. I wanna make you happy."

Jungkook smiles. "That's so sweet." He hugs Taehyung's waist and Taehyung lets out a startled gasp. "I want you happy too, Taehyung."

Taehyung pats onto Jungkook's head and smiles. He leans to plant a soft kiss onto Jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook's eyes widens and he turns tomato red. "W-what?"

Taehyung looks at him. "You okay?"

Jungkook hides himself underneath the blanket and nods. Shit. Why are my cheeks so hot?

"Y-yeah, I'm okay.."

"Why are you hiding?"

"I'm not!"

The sun sinks below the sea and Jungkook peeks underneath his blanket.

It's too dark for him to see how red I am now..

"It's beautiful."

Taehyung gets up and reaches out a hand for Jungkook. "Let's return to our dorm."

Jungkook takes his hands and nodded.

Taehyung was asleep on the bus, head pressed against the window.

Jungkook covers his face, embarrassed.

Why did he kiss me? He's.. so sweet. I feel so embarrassed.. this is insane.

Jimin and I had been giving each other kisses since kindergarten.. It must be because I'm not used to it since it's Taehyung.. yeah.. calm down. It's normal.. friends..

I'm fine, everything's fine...

...

He's not even panicking so why should I be?! Jungkook crosses his arm.

"Hey."
"WHAT?!"

Jungkook's eyes widens. "O-oh sorry.."

"So serious?" Taehyung chuckles. "What were you thinking about?"

"I forgot." Jungkook looks away.

"How long was I asleep?"

"An hour. We're almost home."

Home. HOME. WHY DID I SAY HOME. Wait, it ain't that deep bro, chill.. 😎

"I-I meant.. back at the dorm.."

I stuttered, didn't I? He smiles and internally punches himself.