Chapter 19 - Panic

Taehyung smiles as he sees Jungkook and Jungkook shyly looks away.

Agh.. I can't look at him in the eye right now.

He sits far from Taehyung, having Yoongi and Jimin sit between them. Taehyung cocks his head to the side.

Why is he sitting there? Taehyung stands up and sits himself next to the younger.

"Hi."

Jungkook's cheeks turn red. "H-hi.."

"Are you okay?"

Yoongi and Jimin chuckles as they turn the TV on.

Jungkook nods.

The movie starts to play and Yoongi passes them a bowl of popcorn.

"We have a lot. Take as much as you want." Yoongi says with a smile.

Taehyung and Jungkook nods. "Thanks."

Jungkook squeezes his eyes shut as he rubs onto his own forehead. 

Shit.. this is awkward. How am I supposed to talk to him? I can't even look at him..

He blushes. Who would've thought.. He masterbates after working out..

"Jungkook."

"Hm?" Jungkook snaps out of his thoughts with flushed cheeks.

"Want some popcorn? Or do you prefer chips?" Taehyung hugs both in his arms and Jungkook chuckles. "Chips, please."

They end up sharing the bags of chip together and things didn't turn out so bad after all.

They had a great time, just like normal. Their hands touched several times but neither of them mind.

"That was a good movie." Yoongi throws himself in bed and Jimin lies next to him.

Jungkook looks at Jimin with big eyes and wiggles his eyebrows. Jimin turns bright pink.

"Yoongi." Taehyung says. "Can I take a shower here?"

Yoongi nods. "Sure."

"Guys, I'm going to take a shower too.. At my place." Jungkook points at his door, winking at Jimin. He makes sure that Taehyung was already in the washroom so he wouldn't hear him.

"You got it."

Jungkook and sees Yoongi kissing the fuck out of Jimin's lips.

"Ew.. ew gross!" He quickly covers his eyes.

Jimin's eyes widens and he pushes Yoongi away.

"Ow." Yoongi pouts.
"I'm sorry." Jimin caresses his cheeks.

"That's disgusting.." Taehyung comes out of the bathroom. "You guys have some explaining to do."

They sat in bed, sitting across each other and Taehyung and Jungkook stares at them like they're about to bore holes onto them.

"Um.. so.."

"Yes, Jimin?" Jungkook says and Jimin throws a pillow at him.

"It's.. not that serious. Actually.. we.." Yoongi holds Jimin's hands. "I'll do the talking. Jimin and I are dating."

Jungkook's mouth falls open. "He was just your crush a week ago?"

"I know.. But he suddenly confessed to me first." Jimin says proudly.

"So I confessed to Jimin last week. He told me he liked me too and just now, we had our first kiss."

"While I was in the shower." Taehyung rolls his eyes and they chuckled.

"He was being cute." Yoongi smiles.
"I wasn't!" Jimin pouts.

"See? Cute."

"Stop, stop.. please stop.." Jungkook covers his eyes. "I can't believe you're dating.. before me." He smiles at his best friend.

"Are you jealous?" Jimin sticks his tongue out and Jungkook does the same.

Yoongi's strokes onto Jimin's hair. "Wanna go out with me tomorrow?"

"Yes!"

"Right in front of my salad?" Jungkook pulls Jimin into a hug, taking him away from Yoongi.

"That's mine."

"I'm so happy for you, Jimin." Jungkook ruffles his best friend's hair. "And as for you." He glares at Yoongi. "If you dare break his heart I'll.. I'll take away all your cat pictures."

Yoongi gasps.

"No, as for you, Jimin." Taehyung glares at him. "If you ever hurt my best friend, I'm..

"I'm taking Jungkook away from you."

Jimin's eyes widens and he stares at his best friend. Jungkook had his mouth agape and he quickly looks away, flustered.

WTF DID HE JUST SAY.

"Take good care of him then." Jimin smiles and Taehyung turns bright red. "Oh.." He blushes.

"Don't worry.." Jimin smiles. "I'll be good to Yoongles."

What on Earth.. Jungkook inhales deeply.

Did he just say?