Chapter 5 - Tea

Jimin had been sure of his sexuality ever since high school. He knows that he was gay when he had a crush on a guy.

The people in Jungkook's uni are supportive. Even though there are a few that are douches, the good ones help each other.

Jimin has gained so many friends. He's nice, charming, always gives people a sense of wanting to protect him. He's loved. Together with Jungkook, they form a power couple of their uni.

People even started shipping them and wondered if the two are secretly in a relationship. They just usually laugh it off.

"Jimin.."

"Hm?"

"What if I am?"

Jimin spurts out his wine.

"HUH? What do you mean? What if you're what?"

"Gay."

"WHAT THE FUCK—"

"I mean.. you're right. I've never really dated anyone so how can I be sure that I'm straight.. right?"

"FINALLY." Jimin puts his glass down. "The gay gods have heard me. You finally listened to me after all these years of me trying to make you understand.."

"HEY.. I said if. You made me sound like I'm a brat."

"You are."

"Yoongi, I'm going to use the washroom." Taehyung says as he leaves Yoongi with Hobi.

"Call me if you can't find us."

Hoseok drags Yoongi to their table.

"You're 20 minutes late."

"Jiminie's a savage.." Jungkook giggles, wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist.

"Is he drunk?" Yoongi asks.

"No." Jungkook pouts.

"Blame Yoongi, he was fucking shaving in the middle of the ride."

"He's the driver?" Jimin asks, laughing.

"Yep."

"Hoseok, shut up before I kill you."

"I had to take over because we've been staying there in the middle of the road for a solid 5 minutes." Hoseok shakes his head.

"Yoongi sucks."

"He does."

"HEY." Yoongi barks. "Oh, right.. I brought a friend here with me today. Is that okay?"

"Of course." Jimin says. "Who's he?"

"Taehyung."

Jungkook spurts out his wine and Jimin looks at him worried.

"Jungkook, what the-"

"W-who?"

Note that Jimin still didn't know about curly hair guy's real name.

Yoongi's phone buzzed and he picks up his call.

"Tae? What? WHY ARE YOU STILL THERE?"

"I didn't know where to go loser, come fetch me.. It reeks out there."

"Doesn't it reek more in there?"
"Just come here."

"Fine.." He gets off his seat. "I'm going to go get Taehyung."

"WAIT." Jungkook stands on the couch. "Where is he?"

"Why are you standing on the couch.." Jimin questions and Jungkook quickly steps down the poor couch.

"He's in the washroom."

"I'll go get him."

"You know him?" Yoongi cocks his head to the side and Jungkook smiles. "Kinda.. be right back."

Jimin was just as confused as they are.

"What just happened?"

"Apparently, Jungkook knows Taehyung?" Yoongi shrugs.

"I guess so.. but who's Taehyung?" Jimin asks.

"The new student I told you about.. You know, the one who wears black all the time." Jimin's eyes widens. "Oh that one!"

"Yeah.. which is why I took him here, to properly introduce you guys to each other."

"I'm so stupid!" Jimin screams.

"I know." Yoongi sips his wine. "But why?"

"It didn't come to mind that curly hair guy is Taehyung."

"Curly hair guy?" Hoseok chuckles.

"Wait.." Jimin darts his eyes at Yoongi and Hoseok. "Since when have you guys been friends with that jerk? And why did I not know about him?" His eyes widens. "WHAT RELATION DO YOU GUYS HAVE?"

"Whoa. Chill. We're just friends. I've been his friend since high school but no, he's not a bad guy."

"Then why is he so mean to Jungkook?"

"He's not mean.. and not just to Jungkook. It's a long story."

"Tell. Now."