Chapter 43 - Boyfriends

"I can't believe it's almost been a month since we came here

"I can't believe it's almost been a month since we came here." Jungkook smiles as he sits on the carpet.

"Yeah." Taehyung puts pillows around them. "It's still the same as beautiful, isn't it?"

"Mhm." Jungkook nods.

"You're still the most beautiful thing here." Taehyung smiles and Jungkook hits onto his chest. "You're so cheesy.."

"Cheesy for you." Taehyung nuzzles his nose onto Jungkook's neck.

Their exams are finally over and they're taking a break. They're having the entire place for themselves.

Taehyung had been waiting for this day and now that it's finally here, he's nervous. He had been nervous since weeks ago but nothing compares to how much he's nervous right now.

Jungkook lies his head on top of Taehyung's shoulder and Taehyung freezes.

"I miss spending so much time with you.." Jungkook smiles and Taehyung feels a thump on his chest. "Yeah.. stupid exams."

"Koo.." He holds Jungkook's hand. "I have something to say to you."

"Hm?" Jungkook pulls away and Taehyung takes his hands.

"Jungkook.. The first time I saw you, I thought you were the prettiest person I've ever met."

Jungkook shyly smiles. "Yeah?"

"I was panicking when I saw you. I thought how impossible it was for a guy to make my heart beat so fast. I was confused why you wanted to be my friend so badly."

"I was curious about you." Jungkook chuckles. "I panicked too.. You were pretty. Like drop-dead. I'm not sure why, but I was so drawn into you."

"Yeah?"

"You're really pretty."

"Just my face?"

"Everything else, too." Jungkook shyly chuckles. "But why did you moved to this uni so sudden?"

"I was just bored.. and Yoongi is here."

"Is that it?"

"Why?" Taehyung smiles and pulls Jungkook closer by the waist. "Don't you think it's a good thing? I get to meet you." He presses his forehead onto Jungkook's.

"Mmh.." Jungkook nods.

"I have other things to say to you."

"Hm?"

"It's gonna be a lot cheesier so get ready."

Jungkook excitedly nodded.

"Jungkook, when I first saw you, I found myself interested in you. Although it didn't seem like it, I was. When you said you wanted to become my friend, I was so happy. I wanted to become your friend too but I was still scared of becoming close to someone else. I don't know if it was because of your smile, your personality, or maybe it was how your eye literally sparkles every time you look at me.. But every little things about you made me captivated. I wanted to know more about you, so badly I was able to let go of my past. Thanks for helping me with that, Jungkook. I know it took me long, but deep inside, I was actually afraid you'd stop trying to talk to me."

Jungkook cups Taehyung's cheeks and looks at him with stars in his eyes.

"I like you, Jungkook.. a lot more than I thought I did. I really like you. I like you so much. I like everything about you. I couldn't stop thinking about you, Jungkook." He holds his hand.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Taehyung says and Jungkook's bottom lip quivers. "I promise I'll take good care of you. I'll protect you. I promise, I'll be there for you. You can feel safe around me, you can rely on me. You wouldn't have to face anything alone, I'll be right here.. We can face everything together."

Jungkook looks at him with teary eyes and Taehyung smiles.

"Don't do that." He kisses Jungkook's wet eyelids as a tear rolls down his cheeks.

"Yes." Jungkook hugs him and buries his face into Taehyung's chest. "I'll be your b-boyfriend.." He sobs into his shirt and Taehyung had the brightest smile on his face.

"R-really?"

Jungkook nods. "Y-yeah.. I like you. I like you so much."

Taehyung pulls Jungkook onto his lap and Jungkook turns bright red. Taehyung holds his waist and smiles at him. "Can you say it again?"

"Y-yes.." Jungkook smiles. "I will be your boyfriend."

Taehyung smiles brightly at him. "I'm so happy."

"Tae.." Jungkook smiles as he runs his fingers through Taehyung's curly brown locks. "You look so awfully beautiful right now.."

"Yeah?" Taehyung smiles. "What do you wanna do?"

Jungkook shyly smiles and he cups his cheeks. "I wanna kiss you."

Taehyung closes his eyes and Jungkook feels his heart thump. He looks even prettier like this..

He smiles and leans in. Their lips connected and Taehyung hugs him even tighter.

"Mmh." Jungkook lets out a soft moan as Taehyung kisses him. Jungkook snakes his hands up his chest and wraps it around Taehyung's neck.

Jungkook tilts his head to the side to deepen the kiss. Taehyung sucks onto his bottom lip and Jungkook nibbles onto his top lip. They kiss in sync and Taehyung roams a hand up his thighs.

Jungkook moans as he sticks his tongue into the kiss. Jungkook is kissing him harder and Taehyung softly pants. Taehyung twirls his tongue around Jungkook's and he smiles.

With a couple of more smooches, they finally pulled away. They smile as they look at each other. Taehyung nuzzles his face into Jungkook's neck.

"It's ticklish." Jungkook giggles.

"So?" Taehyung moves even more and Jungkook laughs. "I thought you said you liked it."

"I love it, Tae."

Taehyung tickles onto his waist and Jungkook squirms. "Let go of me!"

"Never." Taehyung hugs him tightly and Jungkook whines.

"Tae.." He smiles.

Idk love I just think they're gay 😳