Chapter 42 - Kith

Taehyung was still hovering over Jungkook as he kisses the fuck out of his lips. Jungkook chuckles but pants as Taehyung sucks onto his neck.

"Mmh.." Jungkoo was so lost into the kiss.

"Jungkook.." Taehyung pulls away and traces a finger over his swollen lips. "I think I could finally say.."

"Yeah?"

"You kithed Taehyung."

Jungkook laughs and his eyes turn into crescent moon. "You're so annoying.." He playfully hits onto his chest.

"But you like me." Taehyung grabs his hand and Jungkook looks away flustered.

"I do.."

Taehyung kisses him again. "You're cute. So cute."

"Stop."

"So.. the movie."

They turned to look at the paused TV screen. They chuckled.

"Wanna watch something else?"

Jungkook shakes his head. "I wanna cuddle."

"Hm?" Taehyung smiles. "I'll cuddle you."

Jungkook wraps his arms around Taehyung as he lies his head on his shoulder. Taehyung holds Jungkook closely and places a soft kiss on top of his forehead.

"Thanks for letting me kiss you."

"Are you kidding?" Jungkook chuckles.

Taehyung sees Jungkook laughing with someone in the hallway and he approaches them.

"Jungkook."

Jungkook turns around and smiles. "Tae.."

"Hey, Tae." Hoseok smiles at him and Taehyung shyly smiles. "Hi.."

"I told Hobi about what happened.." Jungkook says and Taehyung's eyes widens.

"Hobi, I.."

"I can't believe you, Taehyung." Hoseok chuckles. "I'm not blind enough to not noticed that you like Jung-"

Jungkook quickly covers his mouth.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung looks at him with a pout and Jungkook thought he looked like a puppy. "I really couldn't straight think at that time.." Jungkook quickly holds Taehyung's hand.

"It's okay." Hoseok smiles. "I'm surprising Yoongi and Jimin later. Wanna come? Small party at my place."

Taehyung nods. "Bring wine with you."

"Oh.. are you two still not dating?"

"Bye, Hobi." Jungkook pushes him away and Hoseok pouts. They see Hoseok facing with a guy and he smiles. He turns around and Jungkook sends a wink at him.

"Isn't that.."

"That's Jaehyun.."

Taehyung nuzzles his face into Jungkook's neck, tickling him with his hair.

"I really love your hair." Jungkook kisses it.

"Yeah? Would you still like me if I were bald?"

"Definitely."

AGAKDHKDJD 💗💝💓💖💓💘💓💓

IDK WHY I ADDED THE LAST LAST PART LMAO ITS TOO FUNNY I HAD TO