Chapter 17 - Sixy [M]

"I'm telling you, Jimin. He's the sweetest-"

"Who's the sweetest?" Taehyung arrives at their table and Jungkook jumps. He takes a seat next to Jungkook. "Hey."

"Hi." Jungkook smiles at him.

"I'm leaving." Jimin gets up from his seat and sends his friend a wink.

"So.. how's you and Jimin?"

"Hm?"

"Do you like him?"

"What?" Jungkook quickly shakes his head. "No way! Where did that came from?" He turns bright red.

"Well.. people shipped you with him so.."

"I don't like him.. He's my best friend."

"Okay but does he like you?"

"What?" Jungkook chuckles. "Of course not."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Are you really sure?"

"Taehyung."

"I'm just making sure."

"Jimin likes someone else."

"Oh." Taehyung continues to eat his lunch like nothing happens.

Why is he asking me such weird questions? Jungkook turns to him and smiles.

"Jealous?" He mutters and Taehyung chokes on his food.

Jungkook hurriedly hands him a cup of water.

"Are you okay?" He pats onto his back. "I was joking."

"Yeah.. what's up with the kisses?"

"Huh?"

"I see him kissing you all the time."

Jungkook chuckles. "It's just a friendly kiss."

Taehyung blankly stares at him. "Ew."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

"I didn't know friends could be so intimate with each other.."

"Jimin and I have been friends since kindergarten." He chuckles. "We're used to it, I guess."

Taehyung nods, throwing a grape into his mouth.

Why is he acting so weird?

"Do you want a kiss too?"

Taehyung gets up from his seat. "I'm full.. Wanna leave?"

Jungkook nods, getting up from his seat.

Taehyung hides his flushed cheeks.
How can he just say that.. so casually..

The following week..

"Are you gay?" Taehyung asks through the phone call and Jungkook chokes on his pancakes.

Taehyung laughs.

"WHAT THE FUCK. Why are you asking me that?! You've been bombarding me with so many weird questions.. Are you okay?"

Jungkook takes a sip of his tea as he hides behind the balcony, staring at Taehyung.

How is he calling me while working out without even sounding like he's working out?

Jungkook chuckles. I just called him weird and I'm doing this..

"I'm okay. I was just messing with you."

"Right.." Jungkook eyes at him. "So.. what are you doing?"

"Calling you."

"Besides that."

"Um.. why?"

"Why not?"

"I'm.. exercising."

"Exercising what?"

"What?"

"Which part?"

"What the.."

"So you can ask me weird questions and I can't?"

"I'm.." Taehyung sighs. "Lifting weights?"

"Oh yes you are 🤤"

"What?"

"Uh.. have fun!"

"Alright... Oh, I'm going to Yoongi's today. We're gonna watch a movie, wanna come?"

"Sure!" Jungkook smiles.

"See you." Taehyung put his phone down.

"Hey. Hello? Tae.." Jungkook giggles. "You forgot to.." His mouth falls open as he hears the noise that escapes from Taehyung's lips. "T-tae?"

Taehyung was moaning.

Jungkook drops his phone. What the.. He hesitantly peeks through the railing.  Shit..

Taehyung was sitting on the floor, back pressed onto the mattress as he strokes himself swiftly.

He's really touching himself.. Jungkook quickly covers his eyes. Fuck.. What am I gonna do? I have to tell him.. He picks his phone again.

"T-taehyung!" He yells into his phone and all he hears is lewd noises coming out of Taehyung's lips.

"Shit. He sounds.." Jungkook's cheeks turn bright red. "Nice.."

Taehyung throws his head back with his lips parted. He plays with his tip, moaning in pleasure.

"Agh." Jungkook tugs onto his hair. "No, stop.. stop thinking about it." He looks at his phone.

"But I.." He looks at his crotch area. He had an erection. "I.. I can't do this anymore.."

He takes his phone and puts it closely to his ear. I'm sorry..

"Mmh.." Taehyung moans.

I'm so sorry, Taehyung..

Jungkook snakes a hand underneath his pants and quickly strokes himself. "Ah.."

He bites his lip as Taehyung moans into his ear.

"Fuck.. ah.." Jungkook pants and he strokes himself faster. "I feel so guilty.." He squeezes his eyes shut. "I shouldn't be doing this.." He pouts as he lets out a whimper. "But.. I can't help it... ah.."

Taehyung lets out a moan and he orgasms into his own hand, smirking at the feeling. "Hah.."

"Fuck.." Jungkook moans. "That's.. so hot.. nngh.. What the.. ah.." Jungkook lets out a lewd moan and with that, he squirts all over himself. "Fuck.." He pants.

"Did he just smiled? While.. doing that?"

Shit.

WHAT THE FUCK.