Chapter 29 - Like

"Jimin!" Jungkook kicks his door open.

Jimin groans as he wakes up from his nap. "I just had the best nap ever.. till you came in."

"Shut up. You told me to update you while we eat my favorite chips.." Jungkook pouts.

"Alright." He sits in bed. "So what happened?"

3 minutes later...

"What the fuck."

"Yeah." Jungkook throws a chip into his mouth. "That's right."

"You're so annoying. Can't you be serious for a sec?"

Jungkook pouts and Jimin pats onto his friend's head. "I'm glad you guys are alright. But wow, he really tackled you and tickled you.. that's pretty gay."

"Yeah.. I know.."

Jimin smiles, staring at his friend.

"Shut up."

"I bet you were blushing."

"Do you want me to hit you?"

"So.. have you figured out about your own feelings yet?"

"Wow.. thanks, Jimin." Jungkook opens another bag of chips. "I think so."

"You think so?"

"I think I like him."

"Omygod.." Jimin squeals.

"I mean, I can't help it. He's really nice to me.. how do I not fall for him? And with that pretty face of his? Fuck. He's so damn annoying.." Jungkook blushes.

"I wanna put a helmet over his head whenever he's around. He deserves to be put in a museum for that- Oh god. I think I like him a lot more than I think I did." He munches his chips angrily. "Can't I turn back time? This chip is good by the way."

"Focus." Jimin chuckles. "So what do you plan on doing?"

"Hm?"

"Are you not gonna tell him?"

"Nah." Jungkook shakes his head. "I don't want things will change if he doesn't like me. I might not even be able to be his friend anymore. I don't want that, you know? Ooh.. this brand.." Jungkook opens another bag of chips.

"Please, stop. I'm going bankrupt."

"You're the one who told me to come over."

"You should tell him, Jungkook."

"For what?" Jungkook groans. "If he doesn't feel the same way then.. I don't wanna lose a friend."

"Is that so?" Jimin smiles. "He should return his feelings for you?"

"Yeah.."

"Simple."

Jungkook chokes on his chips. "He's not gay."

"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT. I'm just saying.." Jimin smiles. "You're pretty. You got everyone in uni whipped for your ass on first glance. Plus, you stand a chance more than anyone else here too. Let's hope for the worst. Who knows, he might already like you."

"Don't give me false hope." Jungkook burps. "I want soda."

"JUNGKOOK."

"I just realized." Jungkook smiles.

"Don't change the subject-"

"I don't kiss you often."

"Uh.. what? Yeah, so?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"Wtf gross." Jimin looks at him in disgust.

"I'm serious!"

"Why-"

"Let me practice!" Jungkook cups Jimin's cheeks and pouts.

"Is this revenge?" Jimin pushes Jungkook's face away. "W-what are you doing? No, go away!"

Jimin's door opens and Jungkook had his lips pressed onto Jimin's cheeks. They looked at each other then the door. It was Yoongi and Taehyung eyeing them confused.

"GET OFF OF ME." Jimin screams and runs to Yoongi. "Yoongi, baby.."

Yoongi pulls Jimin to his room and Jimin smiles.

"What a weirdo." Jungkook looks at Jimin worried. He turns to see Taehyung leaning by the door frame.

"Hi." Jungkook smiles.

"Hey."

"Come in. It's Jimin's room so I don't care."

Taehyung chuckles as he closes the door behind him. He sits next to Jungkook.

"What brings you here?"

"I don't know. Yoongi was planning to take us to dinner but.. I guess his plan changed."

Jungkook blushes. "What is he gonna do?"

"No idea."

Jungkook trembles. "Those 2 are freaky."

"Yeah.. That reminds me." Taehyung puts a hand under his chin. "I've never been to your room.. and you've been to mine."

Jungkook's cheeks turn red.

"Can I go there?"

"Maybe next time.. I'm renovating."

Taehyung nods.

Phew. Jungkook thinks.

"So why were you and Jimin kissing?"

Jungkook chuckles. "I was prac.. I mean.."

Taehyung tilts his head to the side.

"I just think I don't do it often so I.. thought it'd be fair if I return him a kiss once."

Taehyung nods and he yawns. "I'm tired."

"Want me to take you to your dorm?"

"Dinner.. I want dinner."

"Sure." Jungkook grabs his keys. "I haven't took you out to dinner, right? My treat."